Don't drop the soap nigga!!! (11 Viewers)

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
From what I know, he's just a C. It might be beneficial to the gang not to have someone so careless and crazy around though.
So who was protected last night? you or preet?

Again I keep getting back to thinking that there might not have been a whack at all, The G's can tell both ALC, Preet or whoever they want that they are the ones being protected and identify themselfs as the BG, getting the trust of both special roles

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
So who was protected last night? you or preet?

Again I keep getting back to thinking that there might not have been a whack at all, The G's can tell both ALC, Preet or whoever they want that they are the ones being protected and identify themselfs as the BG, getting the trust of both special roles
That's a good point, I assumed I'd be the one getting whacked since I revealed my special role. That's a really good way to look at it though. The Gs are fucking with us.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
That's a good point, I assumed I'd be the one getting whacked since I revealed my special role. That's a really good way to look at it though. The Gs are fucking with us.
And that is exactly why I think there are several pros on the G squad. An inexperienced group would be way more straightforward.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
From what I know, he's just a C. It might be beneficial to the gang not to have someone so careless and crazy around though.
From what you... KNOW??? Nigguh you fucking said you investigated me and I'm normal frigging C (two lies, but atleast stick with your lies).

Ocelot this is what I mean, you too aloof to notice how they contradict what they said all the frigging time. For your sake I hope you were recruited, can't believe you are this dense.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So you think it's beneficial to get rid of a confirmed C? And how am I careless, so far one G is dead because of me, and 3 others outed themselves to get rid of me.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Did you investigate Preet today? Is that why everyone's voting for her or is it because she fake claimed to be BG?
No, I didn't. But she got unlucky to fall into this drama that Osman started.

- - - Updated - - -

He said we're wasting our time with Preet. How's that not interesting?
Boom!

What about that, Osman? Still think she's a G?

- - - Updated - - -

So you think it's beneficial to get rid of a confirmed C? And how am I careless, so far one G is dead because of me, and 3 others outed themselves to get rid of me.
You think very highly of yourself.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah I'm done with this, I said enough for ten life times to explain the obvious , off work soon and its Friday night, good luck y'all.

Last thing I will say is the Uber paranoid Detective can pm me if he or she likes, so you can get REAL protection from the BG who is pming me so you can get protection.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)