Don't drop the soap nigga!!! (22 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Why should he reveal himself this soon to discredit you when you are doing fine on your own?
So lets see.....

I say I'm the BG. ALC says he's the D.

Noone but Osman the "lawyer" came out to call us liars. Are you telling me that the "real" detective and BG are hiding and don't want to reveal themselves? It's easy. The jailer will jail one of them and the other one will protect himself. They are safe, so why are they still hiding?

I can't believe that Osman managed to convince some of you.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I said I was the BG... did you miss that post?
No you're not :D
And I know you're not a G either.

- - - Updated - - -

And have in mind...

Osman is alone. Even if he dies, he protected the other Gs because he didn't reveal their names. His goal was to catch the special roles. And he actually did it, but it was too late. He wanted to do it via PM, so the specials won't find each other. Now that we know each other, his only goal is to lynch at least one of us and save what can be saved.

On the other hand, ALC, Preet and I are the special roles. If we're lying and we're the Gs, then even if Osman is lynched tonight and proved to be a C, you will lynch the three of us one after another and win the game. Why on earth did the Gs expose themselves like this? It has no logic, right? But you're not a bunch that uses logic, obviously.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
And the D is more or less a normal civilian now if what Osman says is true. If what Osman the lawyer, or better - the liar, is saying is the truth, then all of me, ALC and Preet are Gs and you don't need the D to tell you this.

So why is the D still hiding? He's useless now that Osman "found" all the Gs.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Osman is obviously the lawyer. Preet is too late to the party :D This automatically makes her a G. Alen has to be a G also. I don't know about ALC. Detective or not, he's dead to me. I bet that Tomiiiiice fake account was also his stupid stunt.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Osman is obviously the lawyer. Preet is too late to the party :D This automatically makes her a G. Alen has to be a G also. I don't know about ALC. Detective or not, he's dead to me. I bet that Tomiiiiice fake account was also his stupid stunt.
First of all, Tomiiice was Soren Crap.

Second of all, wow.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I think Ocelot was behind this whack.
:lol: I'd never whack Zach, never.

Just read though Alens and Osmans posts, it's so clear that both of them are Gs. Osman would never do something as coming out and saying he's the lawyer if there wasn't an elaborate plan behind all of this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)