Don't drop the soap nigga!!! (17 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What makes those 2 the Gs?
It was a nice plan. You played the good guy and tried to win me over with PMs. You acted trustworthy, telling me how you're the lawyer etc. It was so attypical of you to tell me your role after my very first post in this thread. And you didn't tell this to anyone else but me?
On the other hand, Ocelot attacked me in all of his posts. In each and every one. Salvo is acting like he's from Mars. Dead give away.

You sacrificed Kyle, hoping to earn the trust of the special roles and whack them one by one.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Alen I can assure you I'm not a G. Im more than happy to go for Os today, his death will solve a lot of things. I still dont trust ALC though.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Salvo, I hope to God you arent that dumb to actually buy what he or Preet are saying.

Anyways I'm not gonna waste more time, off to work up until like an hour after voting deadline, will check with cell on breaks, but nothing more, only thing I can do is urge Cs to open their eyes, and dont let Alens blabbering confuse you when they made it so obvious, dont spread your votes. I'm voting Preet.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I think it's pretty clear that ALC has fucked up big time. No doubt in my mind that he's a g. However, though I think Osman is a c, I can't be 100% sure. The whole thing just doesn't make sense, and he's trying so hard to convince everyone. And as he wrote yesterday about me:
...in general seems bit like he is playing the role of a civilian, with his phony eagerness to want people to explain themselves, while himself saying nothing, like he is saying that only to scathe by.
I think Osman might just have outed himself. This description fits perfectly on himself. However, I can't say I'm 100% sure, so I'll vote:

ALC

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ffs Völler, stop being too paranoid, I'm the lawyer who got a G lynched yesterday, you have 3 of them to choose from today, but don't spread the votes, that's what they want, counting on that and the severe inactivity from the Cs. So far they are right and have a chance despite fucking up big time.

Seriously vote Preet.

Yes

- - - Updated - - -

Osman
So you are the 4th one, I assumed it would be Matt due to his unserious posts.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Okay, wow, lots of action.

I don't have time to read everything this morning, so am starting off with my instinct from last night. Preet

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I still think that Osman and Alen are both Gs, Os is just oozing of fake outrage.

I wanna see both lynched, but for now, Os seems the most doable.

Osman

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Ffs Völler, stop being too paranoid, I'm the lawyer who got a G lynched yesterday, you have 3 of them to choose from today, but don't spread the votes, that's what they want, counting on that and the severe inactivity from the Cs. So far they are right and have a chance despite fucking up big time.

Seriously vote Preet.

So you are the 4th one, I assumed it would be Matt due to his unserious posts.
Look Os, I don't trust ALC, I never know whether to trust Alen. I actually have no idea. I don't mind who dies out of you or Preet because one way or the other we will have answers. But I have to wonder why you wouldn't ask for Alen to be voted for.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah fuck this. Alen and Preet both are saying im a G, pulled it out of their ass but they know people will follow, far too into this together. Preet

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Well i've sure missed good bit of crazy.

went through the pages for the first time and will give it a seconed. So far the only thing seems missing for me is what if the Gs didn't whack on purpuse? it seem like a very intersting move to make in the fucked up mess we have here with everyone claiming roles.

ALC switched his vote to a kyle when it was meaningless very late, after that claimed he is the D and asked for protection that he seemingly got, but why? what was so convincing about him? not to mention his all story about a triple investigation on day 2 (!) and gunblazing Soren (without investigating him!)that don't add up, by numbers or by logic.

ALC is a G in my book until i review it again, if so then Preet is also a G, so might be ocelot

the BG really has no point in keeping himself hiding from the D at this point.
It's pretty clear that the bodyguard proetected someone from getting whacked tonight, the only question that remains is if that person was Osman or the Detective...

If it was Osman, we still don't know if Os is legit, if the detective was the one getting whacked we can trust him I'd say.
Osman can't be the BG because the BG contacted me and he saved me. he/she wasn't active when ALC revealed himself so we played that one risky.

the Gs simply forgot to whack tonight

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)