Don't drop the soap nigga!!! (5 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
have you read what's happening? if yes, read again ffs

the BG told me that he/she knows who the D was and they thought you were the recruiter but I couldn't risk revealing your true role before we confirmed it so you couldn't recruit. Soren and Kyle are dead. there are another 3 and we already know 2 of them. today there will be 3 left after we'll lynch you and you'd have recruited, but that'll become easier after you're gone.
Good, this is better effort at BSing hun. It has gone from Bollywood level of acting up to Mexican soap opera acting.

So, if for no reason they contact you and know I'm the fake, why don't they gunblaze me? Especially if they think I'm the recruiter.

Also, can you get your story straight with your pal ALC? (if you want to step it up above Mexican soap standard). You say you are in contact with the BG who is on contact with the D, I'm a lying G, the recruiter in your own words.

While the D (who needs the BG when the so called D is right here), the esteemed Mr ALC, says he investigated me and I'm civilian (but not the lawyer, lol this is hands down one of the top 3 worst G moves ever).

So why should I as a confirmed C, lie and say I'm the lawyer? (give me one plausible reason) Why did your mysterious alleged D say I'm a G and the recruiter, while ALC says I'm confirmed C? Or you are saying you don't believe ALC to be the D? Say it ain't so...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
Good, this is better effort at BSing hun. It has gone from Bollywood level of acting up to Mexican soap opera acting.

So, if for no reason they contact you and know I'm the fake, why don't they gunblaze me? Especially if they think I'm the recruiter.

Also, can you get your story straight with your pal ALC? (if you want to step it up above Mexican soap standard). You say you are in contact with the BG who is on contact with the D, I'm a lying G, the recruiter in your own words.

While the D (who needs the BG when the so called D is right here), the esteemed Mr ALC, says he investigated me and I'm civilian (but not the lawyer, lol this is hands down one of the top 3 worst G moves ever).

So why should I as a confirmed C, lie and say I'm the lawyer? (give me one plausible reason) Why did your mysterious alleged D say I'm a G and the recruiter, while ALC says I'm confirmed C? Or you are saying you don't believe ALC to be the D? Say it ain't so...
:lol:

nice try Os. I can't say who the D is because i'm not sure.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I thought he gave up already and the narrator stopped the game. But he keeps going on :lol:

I'd even spare his life and vote Ocelot instead. But it's a good fight from the fake lawyer Osman.

I can't believe he faked being the lawyer so early on day 2.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Just read the last few pages and I'm dying with laughter. What Preet, ALC and co are trying to pull off is incredibly insulting. Yet, Osman is so alone and no one supports him :lol: It's too surreal.

Okay, let's put and end to this.
Preet

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Just read the last few pages and I'm dying with laughter. What Preet, ALC and co are trying to pull off is incredibly insulting. Yet, Osman is so alone and no one supports him :lol: It's too surreal.

Okay, let's put and end to this.
Preet
This is just for show and you are going to change your vote to me later. I mean, please don't be as predictable and boring as the rest of these amateurs. Make it interesting atleast.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
So to confirm this amateur hour, even though you are all clearly in cahoots, you claim to know about different Ds?
i said i'm not sure who the D is, not that we (me and the BG) know different Ds.

This is just for show and you are going to change your vote to me later. I mean, please don't be as predictable and boring as the rest of these amateurs. Make it interesting atleast.
nah, he'll vote alen in the end. won't he? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)