Don't drop the soap nigga!!! (5 Viewers)

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
Because he is lying for sure just like you are?

Weird, I realized now your entire plan from early in the day when Kyle was getting lynched, was to use me to get the real BG and D to come forward. Clever plan with Alen pming me how ALC is giving off hints that he is the D after Sörens gunblaze. Clever tactic, had me fooled, but that's where it stops, it just became amateur hour after that, your posts just before deadline was desperate, 100 shuffling to make the real D and BG to reveal themselves.

Won't be surprised if you guys didn't deliberately screw up sending a whack order, just to convince others ALC who "outed" himself as the D, is actually the D and was protected. Complicated things too much.

You should just whacked someone instead, gotten too arrogant with tactics like this. You should just whacked me, because your attempt to discredit me and basically out yourselves as G when I wasn't even sure you guys are crooks is baffling (only Alen had heat on him, funnily enough would saved him last night if he was lynched :lol: ). I don't understand why you chose this suicidal route.
there's no one trying to complicate things except you here. the truth is pretty clear for everyone else to see, yet you're stuck with these petty lies yet no one is fool enough to believe you.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That's all I get Preet? This is Bollywood bad level of acting.

There's no point for me to keep posting if there's no tit for tat, just the repeated lazy and awful attempts like this. At this point calling your current group effort amateurish is a compliment. Don't know what made you give up like this, or I know Alen made you, but this is just sleep inducing now.

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
Ok, fuck this. I'm going to play the only useful card I can play for this game, something I never done before (or even considered), and then I dont care since this game is hand picked.

I'm going to be very clear to the special role civilians in this post, the detective, the bodyguard and the jailer, I'm the lawyer. Dont think, dont question, stop your paranoid mind for a sec and just accept it, its a waste of time. I wouldnt say I'm the lawyer if I wasnt, you can give it an hour or two after you read this post to see if the "real" lawyer would call me on the BS, but we both logically know that wouldnt happen, there is no logical gain for to do this (yeah I can dupe two big special roles and have a big party at the G den, but 2nd day? In a game that looks like it will be easy for Gs to get shit done? Not likely).

The reason I'm doing this? Only use I can be to you as looks like, considering saving one of your sorry asses from lynching as a lawyer isnt something I will likely be doing anytime soon at the rate and activity this game is headed in, well back to only use I can be to you, is you ALL PM me, and I can be get you all to get together and work together. Except the jailer, he can be recruited down the line, you can use him or not, doesnt matter, but wont tell him/her your names. You should at this point think, "well, you can be recruited to", well yeah, but thats days from now (0% chance that they recruited last night, or will tonight, even after this post, cant benifite from doing it since no one is cleared or safe), and I will for sure not survive that long, guranteed (since its confirmed as handpicked, the fucking Gs would figure I'm more special then a mere lawyer and whack me, and when I out myself like this, I'm whacked anyways). So if you want to get the ball rolling and get the game started as a civilian think tank, go ahead.
It's amazing some people thought you were honest on this post :)!

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
That's all I get Preet? This is Bollywood bad level of acting.

There's no point for me to keep posting if there's no tit for tat, just the repeated lazy and awful attempts like this. At this point calling your current group effort amateurish is a compliment. Don't know what made you give up like this, or I know Alen made you, but this is just sleep inducing now.
i definitely underrated you os, that's the truth. you have your own way with words who can manipulate people so easy, but luckily for us you screwed up with the lawyer move which then made it pretty clear for us. luckily i didn't uncover your true role from the start as i got a few answers afterwards. i needed to do it after the voting ended though.

- - - Updated - - -

he's great, you gotta give him that. or not :p

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
i definitely underrated you os, that's the truth. you have your own way with words who can manipulate people so easy, but luckily for us you screwed up with the lawyer move which then made it pretty clear for us. luckily i didn't uncover your true role from the start as i got a few answers afterwards. i needed to do it after the voting ended though.

- - - Updated - - -

he's great, you gotta give him that. or not :p
who's lying here? Osman or you?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Please don't post any more, just re-read whole thread and use your brain properly, can't handle anymore stupid shit. But atleast the other 3 are faking their stupidity, what's your excuse?

Seriously, just re-read everything until it sinks in, they made it so obvious, they are laughing at you in pms probably...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yawn on all of this except the last part, why did you need to do it after the voting? Why not when I said I was the lawyer? What compelled you to wait all day and risk a so called fake lawyer finding out about real D and BG? Please attempt to be logical when you answer :p I mean it has nothing to do with you seeing not 1 but 2 fellow Gs dead in one single day? Getting desperate and sacrificing yourself because I became a threat?

To think I thought I was dumb and rash when I made that post saying I'm the lawyer, when bizarrely enough it started this all that made 4 Gs reveal themselves (5th is obvious too, but he is so awful he is not worth mentioning) .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I included Kyle amongst the dumbasses who revealed themselves yesterday.

Since you guys clearly given up, you can tell me, you are the recruiter yeah? You oh so casually mention if someone was recruited, smooth brah.

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
Please don't post any more, just re-read whole thread and use your brain properly, can't handle anymore stupid shit. But atleast the other 3 are faking their stupidity, what's your excuse?

Seriously, just re-read everything until it sinks in, they made it so obvious, they are laughing at you in pms probably...
You didn't have to call me stupid, just because your posts are contradicting!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ignore that post, read all of it up til now. There shouldn't be any doubt, the G team has given up after their cluster fuck attempt last night, they made it so obvious it's boring. Surely you can see that.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
who's lying here? Osman or you?
have you read what's happening? if yes, read again ffs

Yawn on all of this except the last part, why did you need to do it after the voting? Why not when I said I was the lawyer? What compelled you to wait all day and risk a so called fake lawyer finding out about real D and BG? Please attempt to be logical when you answer :p I mean it has nothing to do with you seeing not 1 but 2 fellow Gs dead in one single day? Getting desperate and sacrificing yourself because I became a threat?

To think I thought I was dumb and rash when I made that post saying I'm the lawyer, when bizarrely enough it started this all that made 4 Gs reveal themselves (5th is obvious too, but he is so awful he is not worth mentioning) .
the BG told me that he/she knows who the D was and they thought you were the recruiter but I couldn't risk revealing your true role before we confirmed it so you couldn't recruit before we see your reactions. Soren and Kyle are dead. there are another 3 and we already know 2 of them. today there will be 3 left after we'll lynch you and you'd have recruited, but that'll become easier after you're gone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)