Don't drop the soap nigga!!! (13 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Idk, ask Fr3sh. They were both citizens
So now you are saying you investigated both and they were C, plus gunblazed without investigation (yeah right), that's 3 actions in two days. But wait, didn't you say you investigated me too... And I'm not the lawyer but not a G? Lol... So what is it, have you decided which story to stick with yet?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I don't know whether to trust ALC but surely the real D will blaze him if he is talking Shit. I'll probs vote Os, if he is a C then I'll look to Alen.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I confirmed Os as a C. If I were you I'd go with Preet or Ocelot. Ocelot for one really caught my eye.

- - - Updated - - -

So now you are saying you investigated both and they were C, plus gunblazed without investigation (yeah right), that's 3 actions in two days. But wait, didn't you say you investigated me too... And I'm not the lawyer but not a G? Lol... So what is it, have you decided which story to stick with yet?
You sound so desperate.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Are you really saying you investigated 3 players and gunblazed a 4th in 2 days?

And you are saying, me who is the lawyer, is just a regular C? Then on your own retarded logic, shouldn't you vote on Preet?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I confirmed Os as a C. If I were you I'd go with Preet or Ocelot. Ocelot for one really caught my eye.

- - - Updated - - -

You sound so desperate.
How so? One minute you are saying you investigated me and gunblazed sören , another you investigated hoori and Matt and gunblazed sören, which is it?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I did all of that! Maybe Fr3sh doesn't know the rules and allowed me more actions than possible.

And why would I vote Preet? She probably is the lawyer.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
:lol:

So yesterday you investigated 3 players, on one fucking day? :lol: because we KNOW no one was investigated tonight, the narrator specifically said after sören was blazed early in the day that the detective can't investigate tonight after that. Your entire lie is based on trying to sell it as Fr3sh is too incompetent to do the basic actions? How insulting, for him and the how low you regard the intelligence of other players.

Seriously, what has been up with you guys, all lazy contradictions.

Can the real detective PM me? The BG already has, you need to get together for once.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Sören was gunblazed by the D early yesterday, we got Kyle lynched (put on the spot by me then made it easy, I'm the lawyer btw). Now the Gs started with very amateurish lies to basically out themselves completely, for what God forsaken reason I don't know (to get me lynched, but can't be it entirely...) . But it's amazingly dumb and unorthodox (must been pleased with themselves in pms) . Get this, apparently it's the new it thing for Gs to claim they are special role civilians. Preet claims she is the lawyer, Alen the BG and ALC the detective. I'm the lawyer, real BG pmed me (Alen backing Preet and telling outright dumb lies) , and if ALC is the real detective, then I'm Mary fucking Poppins.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
stop grasping at straws osman :lol:

i called you out on your total bs and you're a liar, now you have the decency of calling me a liar instead? please...

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone vote for Osman

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone vote for Osman

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Man this shit is just embarrassing.

How about we make a deal Preet, we gonna Lynch Alen instead of you, let's see if you can use your lawyer save on him. It shouldn't be too difficult no?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Because he is lying for sure just like you are?

Weird, I realized now your entire plan from early in the day when Kyle was getting lynched, was to use me to get the real BG and D to come forward. Clever plan with Alen pming me how ALC is giving off hints that he is the D after Sörens gunblaze. Clever tactic, had me fooled, but that's where it stops, it just became amateur hour after that, your posts just before deadline was desperate, 100 shuffling to make the real D and BG to reveal themselves.

Won't be surprised if you guys didn't deliberately screw up sending a whack order, just to convince others ALC who "outed" himself as the D, is actually the D and was protected. Complicated things too much.

You should just whacked someone instead, gotten too arrogant with tactics like this. You should just whacked me, because your attempt to discredit me and basically out yourselves as G when I wasn't even sure you guys are crooks is baffling (only Alen had heat on him, funnily enough would saved him last night if he was lynched :lol: ). I don't understand why you chose this suicidal route.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)