Don't drop the soap nigga!!! (3 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Lol, Osman was dealt a really bad hand. No wonder he tried that desperate attempt.

Soren, Kyle, Ocelot and Salvo. You can't win with that group.

- - - Updated - - -

WTF, why Osman? Preet was totally around and could have said something before, but she didn't.
The special roles worked behind the scenes. That's why they let him lie blatantly.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm the lawyer, this is by far the biggiest and dumbest G move I EVER SEEN ANYONE pull by Preet, no civilian would seriously say what she just did, I'm utterly flabbergasted, yes I'm using that fucking word, her play makes that little sense I say flabbergasted with a staight face, FFS I wasnt even suspecting her, no one was anymore, and she outs herself after Kyle is found as G.

OH AM A MOTHERFUCKING G WHO JUST GOT ONE OF MY OWN IN KYLE LYNCHED WHEN NO ONE, I MEAN NO ONE WAS LOOKING AT HIM BUT ME.

That makes more sense then the dumbest noobish lie I ever seen a player pull in Preet just did after the lynch just now? I'm seriously going to wait for her to say she was just kidding. 100% sure she was coerced by someone to pull this desperate lie, you been sacrificed hun.

Btw ALC, you should have PMed me for full confirmation, could have said to BG I know the D for sure and to protect you, instead of becoming public like this.

Now if you excuse me I'm going to watch the latest episode of survivor, and oh Captain America 2 was noooooooice :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I just realized something, I read the posts too quickly on my cell, and may be wrong all below conclusions but hear me out: but holy hell all of this all is possibly staged :lol: Preet is getting her lines to say, and getting backed by Alen and ALC way too suspiciously and eagerly , you all can't Gs surely, I'm not worth getting lynched as mere lawyer to risk outing yourselves like this :lol:

funny thing is it was Alen who "told" me ALC is likely the D in pm to me early on the day, hooked me to pm him after ALC made convenient posts making it "obvious" he is D, promting me to pm him and sell the lie (basically indirectly convince me he is d) . Now finally he outs himself as D suddenly on 2nd day for no reason just before deadline. This is way to elaborate if true lol, and I wouldn't notice any possible patterns of this if Preet wasn't so bad at lying.

Firstly hugely bad tactical choice to claim you are the lawyer, even if it's to get me out of the way. Secondly claim you were investigated and contacted by the BG? Both of this is possibleto try to weed out the real D and BG of the game, very ballsy but sloppy lies. Firstly no way you were Investigated since Sören was on first day, real D wouldn't investigate Preet then blaze sören, there has been only one night to investigate so far. So ALC the supposed D, tell me, who did you investigate?

Funny thing is, why lie about being the lawyer? This 100 procent confirmed lie makes me super paranoid enough to notice every little possible scenario that might be in play here.

Now before I get even more paranoid I'm gonna relax and let things on fold. But thanks for this, I'm excited for tomorrow :D this risky play might been put in play because I told Alen I would be busy with work after today ;) or im getting too paranoid Alen?

P. S to be 100 procent clear to you noobs, I'm saying Preet is lying for sure and is a G, the outside chance is that Alen and ALC may be her reckless partners, however unlikely it may seem.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Ok, time for me....

I am the BODYGUARD

Osman told me yesterday that he's the lawyer and I trusted him. But today Preet told me she's a lawyer too and ALC told me he's the detective. He told me he'll prove it by blazing Soren. He investigated Hoori and she was a C. He took a blind blaze just to prove that he's the D. I have no idea why he trusted me so much.
I told Osman that ALC is the detective, I told Preet that Hoori is the detective.

Then tonight I protected ALC and the Gs whacked ALC. If Preet was lying about being the lawyer, she'd have whacked Hoori, because she thought that she's the detective. The one the Gs tried to whack was the one Osman thought is the D.

Now, I say I'm the BG. Preet says she's the lawyer. ALC says she's the detective. Noone else claims our roles....except Osman, who claims to be the lawyer.

Who's lying here?

Osman, of course.

OSMAN

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thank you for confirming you are a G Alen :)

I was just pmed by the real BG, and since you are siding 100 procent with a lying Fake lawyer, you are dumb as hell fake BG too. This is an unorthodox G approach for sure. GS claiming to be special role civilians...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Thank you for confirming you are a G Alen :)

I was just pmed by the real BG, and since you are siding 100 procent with a lying Fake lawyer, you are dumb as hell fake BG too. This is an unorthodox G approach for sure. GS claiming to be special role civilians...
Lol, the real BG pm'd you?

Why doesn't he go public?

Why don't you simply quit? You lost two of your buddies and you stand no chance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)