Don't drop the soap nigga!!! (12 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
actually @Kate...

you shouldn't trust @Osman because he's a liar and shouldn't be trusted! I"M THE LAWYER!
That's crazy. I should go guns blazing on that motherfucker. I knew he was lying this entire time.

@Osman. Can't wait to get you, you lying lowlife piece of shit.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
This is ridiculous. Obviously the people who voted for Alen. Look for who pushed for it first. I'd say your gangsters are there. Anyone that jumped on kyle after he was done also. Any random votes. Ala ALC also.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
You're the detective?

Wtf why is everyone giving up their roles?
I gave mine up before the deadline. That's why there was no whacking, because the bodyguard protected me due to that. And Osman sent me a PM before telling me he knew I was the D. Put two and two together.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Preet, why did you let him act as the lawyer?

And why should we trust you? It looks more as a desperate move from the Gs after you lost two of yours.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I gave mine up before the deadline. That's why there was no whacking, because the bodyguard protected me due to that. And Osman sent me a PM before telling me he knew I was the D. Put two and two together.
:tup: missed that, sorry.

Anyways, I'm going to bed.
Are all Mafia games as fucked up as this one? :lol:

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
It's pretty clear that the bodyguard proetected someone from getting whacked tonight, the only question that remains is if that person was Osman or the Detective...

If it was Osman, we still don't know if Os is legit, if the detective was the one getting whacked we can trust him I'd say.
Osman can't be the BG because the BG contacted me and he saved me. he/she wasn't active when ALC revealed himself so we played that one risky.

the Gs simply forgot to whack tonight

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Osman can't be the BG because the BG contacted me and he saved me. he/she wasn't active when ALC revealed himself so we played that one risky.

the Gs simply forgot to whack tonight
No G can be that incompetent.

But from what ALC said (if he's not a G himself) we can assume that he was getting whacked, but the BG saved him. Why the fuck would he save you?

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
Preet, why did you let him act as the lawyer?

And why should we trust you? It looks more as a desperate move from the Gs after you lost two of yours.
after what osman did, i'd understand why you won't believe me at first, but i'm telling the truth. osman tried to get the BG and the D, but luckily he didn't.

You should have told us this earlier. Osman could have gotten the D and the BG due to your inactivity.
it's my first game al. give me a break.

- - - Updated - - -

No G can be that incompetent.

But from what ALC said (if he's not a G himself) we can assume that he was getting whacked, but the BG saved him. Why the fuck would he save you?
that's it then. they must have investigated me yesterday and confirmed that I'm the lawyer. that is why Osman came out to say he's the lawyer because he thought I was gonna get whacked today, but luckily i found the BG first. so they actually did whack, but the BG told them "NO". he saved me because the BG had no idea who the D was until a few minutes when the voting ended. i was the only confirmed C at that point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)