Don't drop the soap nigga!!! (4 Viewers)

OP
Fr3sh

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
  • Thread Starter #563
    Crucified too early, you died for their sins. And yet here they are ungrateful. :rolleyes:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    I still think that both Alen and Osman are Gs.

Just consider the following scenario: The Gs come together at day 1, seeing that they got most of the strong players on their side, which is extremely likely since it's all but confirmed that the roles were handpicked. What do they do first? Look at the remaining strong players to eliminate/recruit them early on. Who do they recruit first? Osman. It's probably extremely unusual to recruit someone on day one, but on a special occasion such as this it would be an extremely smart move. He's the lawyer as well, making the subsequent ploy of today possible. They also whack Zach, an experienced player, who has most likely been given a special role. This creates confusion, buys them time and makes Preet suspicious (which doesn't necessarily mean that she's not a G though, but I wouldn't focus on her at this point).

Could be complete and utter BS, but that's what seems most likely to me at this point in time.

Also, what happened to Völler? He used to be really active in the first pages but hasn't really contributed much today, while posting in other threads continuosly. This is no allegation, just noticed it right now....

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I might if its the only way to save my own skin. yet of course me wanting to remain alive is somehow another piece "evidence" for you :howler:
    This is ofcourse the only thing you want to say right now I take it? ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Just consider the following scenario: The Gs come together at day 1, seeing that they got most of the strong players on their side, which is extremely likely since it's all but confirmed that the roles were handpicked. What do they do first? Look at the remaining strong players to eliminate/recruit them early on. Who do they recruit first? Osman. It's probably extremely unusual to recruit someone on day one, but on a special occasion such as this it would be an extremely smart move. He's the lawyer as well, making the subsequent ploy of today possible. They also whack Zach, an experienced player, who has most likely been given a special role. This creates confusion, buys them time and makes Preet suspicious (which doesn't necessarily mean that she's not a G though, but I wouldn't focus on her at this point).

Could be complete and utter BS, but that's what seems most likely to me at this point in time.
    It is complete and utter BS, but I applaude you on thinking outside the box, secondly recruiting on first day never happens, no upside in recruiting some civilian who is yet to be seen as trusted, he is just another typical G after recruited (especially veteran players who have eyes on them more then others), not someone who truly switched sides after being seen as allied C for most of a game. Plus you need to understand the recruiting process, they give 3 names to the narrator, they dont get to pick one name, and the narrator makes a random draw (NOT HANDPICK :lol: ) between those 3.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007

Also, what happened to Völler? He used to be really active in the first pages but hasn't really contributed much today, while posting in other threads continuosly. This is no allegation, just noticed it right now....
    This is his second or third game at most, and in the previous games he left an impression of someone a G would like to keep in the game all the way till the end.

OP
    Fr3sh

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
  • Thread Starter #572
    Teaching in 5 minutes. Will be inactive. Someone pls keep track of the votes.

2 hours and 30minutes left

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    It is complete and utter BS, but I applaude you on thinking outside the box, secondly recruiting on first day never happens, no upside in recruiting some civilian who is yet to be seen as trusted, he is just another typical G after recruited (especially veteran players who have eyes on them more then others), not someone who truly switched sides after being seen as allied C for most of a game. Plus you need to understand the recruiting process, they give 3 names to the narrator, they dont get to pick one name, and the narrator makes a random draw (NOT HANDPICK :lol: ) between those 3.
    This is his second or third game at most, and in the previous games he left an impression of someone a G would like to keep in the game all the way till the end.
    Damn, these are actually some valid arguments... :(

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Alen (3)
    Quetz
    Ocelot
    Kate

Kyle (3)
    Osman
    Hoori
    Alen

Tomice (1)
    Salvo

Voller (1)
    Mr. Chocolate

Osman (1)
    Kyle

ALC (1)
    NinjaPoggy

Voller is jailed and he can't vote
    Tevez10, Preet, Deneb, Ze Tahir, Tomice and ALC are yet to vote.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)