Don't drop the soap nigga!!! (4 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Stop reading too much into Zach's whack. If Kyle is a G then Alen has to be a G too :D
Nope.

Since yesterday he's all over me, agreeing with my logic, saying how I'm as smart as people say I am. Then once he accused me how I was lying that I was offline all day. But he did it in a way not to attract my attention, because in the next post he started praising me again.
The Kyle I know doesn't trust me at all. Not after what I did to him in 2-3 games here.

He's simply not a normal civilian.

Buy on AliExpress.com

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Oh I dont care about Zachs whack at all, I'm not reading into WHAT he is saying in those posts, but how he says them, fairly fake and like someone who is forcing himself to appear normal and sensible. An act.

And yeah Alen can be a G, when did we rule that out?
The first part of my comment was targeted at Kyle. He is trying to make sense of Zach's whack.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The first part of my comment was targeted at Kyle. He is trying to make sense of Zach's whack.
He is APPEARING to want to make sense, the act of forcing yourself to seem like a normal civilian is not for some people, he is simply not arguing as it comes to him naturally, as he would as a normal paranoid C, he is trying to pick and choose what to deflect the attention to.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He is APPEARING to want to make sense, the act of forcing yourself to seem like a normal civilian is not for some people, he is simply not arguing as it comes to him naturally, as he would as a normal paranoid C, he is trying to pick and choose what to deflect the attention to.
Actually it seems like thats exactly what you're doing. deflecting attention away from your earlier failed attempt to get people to pm their roles to you. you were all over me instantly out of that. And for someone who is supposedly not a G you seem quite confident that you want me gone today and pretty desperate to clutch at any point to support that agenda of yours. You jumped on me and then looked for evidence. BS

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Kate, Voller, Ocelot, Matt, Salvo, Osman, Mr. Chocolate, Soren, Tomice, Kyle, Preet

These were the players online not long before and after the whack.

I'm taking Osman out, since he's the lawyer. The one who chose Zach is among the remaining players.

I'm still going with Preet, but the vote is for Kyle tonight. You're not yourself Kyle.

OP
Fr3sh

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
  • Thread Starter #546
    Kyle 2: Osman, Alen
    Tomice 1: Salvo
    Völler 1: Mr. Chocolate
    Alen 2 : Quetz, Ocelot

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Actually it seems like thats exactly what you're doing. deflecting attention away from your earlier failed attempt to get people to pm their roles to you. you were all over me instantly out of that. And for someone who is supposedly not a G you seem quite confident that you want me gone today and pretty desperate to clutch at any point to support that agenda of yours. You jumped on me and then looked for evidence. BS
    Can it become more obvious? :D I understand though, its hard act to pull off when you are put on the spot as a G.

I AM THE LAWYER, What agenda do I have, I'm secretely a G pretending to be the lawyer, and out myself when the real lawyer is around, and want to find out who the D and BG is, and risk all this, because I'm that desperately dumb? And to top it all, I'm randomly trying to frame you out of people out of nowhere? You cant become more obvious with every post, you seem completely disinterested in facing the attention you are getting as civilians normally would. And oh, I dont need to deflect attention from what I said earlier, I still want Detective and BG to take the chance to work together through me if they like, totally open option still.

Btw, whats off with you has NOTHING to do with what you replied to me about my post earlier today, many were sceptical, but its not what you say, but HOW you say it, as you have in almost every post so far.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    Kate, Voller, Ocelot, Matt, Salvo, Osman, Mr. Chocolate, Soren, Tomice, Kyle, Preet

I'm taking Osman out, since he's the lawyer. The one who chose Zach is among the remaining players.

I'm still going with Preet, but the vote is for Kyle tonight. You're not yourself Kyle.
    How can you track when who is online afterwards? Legit question here.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    This doesn't make sense. If he's not a lawyer, we'll find out about it when the "real lawyer" comes here. The D and the BG won't reveal their roles to him anyway.

Even if you're a C, there is no logic Osman (as a G) to lie that he's the lawyer, just to lynch you. If you're a C, then Osman made a mistake, but it doesn't make him a G.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Alen so you know, if you are being lynched I'm so not saving you from it :D
    Please don't tell me that you think my plan was to ask the Gs to vote for me and then hope that I'll convince you to save me? :D

You only have to protect the one I talked to you about in my last PM if he's about to get lynched. Noone else.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009

Since you might have missed my post the first time

the fact that you and the guys you mentioned didnt post before the lynch means absolutly nothing regarding yours or theirs involvment in it.
    I find it hard to see why you would think like that when you are one of the more expiranced players around

OP
    Fr3sh

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
  • Thread Starter #558
    I voted Kyle Fresh.
    Oops, thx for the reminder.

Kyle 3: Osman, Alen, King Ale
    Tomice 1: Salvo
    Völler 1: Mr. Chocolate
    Alen 3 : Quetz, Ocelot, Kate
    Osman 1: Kyle

- - - Updated - - -

Who 'gon die? Who 'gon die?

- - - Updated - - -

three hours and nine minutes

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Since you might have missed my post the first time
    I didn't miss it.

I just can't believe that Osman, Hoori or Deneb would whack Zach. None of them, or me, would hide all day in a mafia game. The G or Gs who decided to whack Zach were people who were involved in the game on day 1. You don't have to buy it, but I'm absolutely sure about this.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Q in 1, 2, 3 til Kyle votes for Alen despite "agreeing" and sucking up to him all game :D

- - - Updated - - -

Please don't tell me that you think my plan was to ask the Gs to vote for me and then hope that I'll convince you to save me? :D

You only have to protect the one I talked to you about in my last PM if he's about to get lynched. Noone else.
    No, its just that I'm telling you now I'm not gonna save you :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)