Don't drop the soap nigga!!! (6 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Here's Kyle's all posts, this is defenitely someone who making himself post just to appear to have something to say, not a natural civilian at all, if he isnt a G, I havent seen anyone act this unnatural before while being C.

its because i wont pm you my role isnt it :D
:lol:

Excellent point, after their recent scuffle i could see Preet wanting to do something like that but she is only 1/5 of the Gs and I don't think any competent G team would agree to a whack to settle her personal dispute.

Honestly I cant think of anyone but you to look at. You would totally kill someone like that, not out of bitterness but cockiness. You are as clever as people say and I think sometimes you cant resist using that to fuck with and laugh at certain people . also even if it is a nonsense whack you could easily make it happen as a team of Gs in this game would eat their own dicks if you told them to.

another good point. i could just imagine zach doing something like that thinking he's going to run the game with his special role.

Zacheryah: as confusing in death as he was in life

I didn't understand the Zach whacking at all initially but i guess i failed to see that was the whole point of it.:boh:

ffs why did that have to be a dud? I opened the initial pm from Fresh and did a victory lap around my apartment.
honestly i dont think ive ever seen a stronger cumulative lineup than the one coming into this game. the Gs are likely very strong regardless of who is in there anything is possible this game

and we're supposed to believe you didnt post today or yesterday in this thread because you "forgot about mafia" fuck off alen :lol:

Fuck you and your ability to pull logical arguments out of everything going off nothing while being impossible to read.
I dont get this at all. i think you look mighty suspicious asking for people's roles and saying you can be trusted because its so certain that you'll be dead in a few days anyway.

Even if you aren't G im sure youve got your fingers crossed waiting to be recruited. Were I the BG or the D I wouldn't pm you shit.
i could see it being a typo and now fresh is in a difficult position as he cant confirm or deny the gender for obvious reasons.

:lol: damn

and wow great job by the D getting a correct gunblaze. We desperately needed that
korn syrup is dead he cant post here anymore

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Here's Kyle's all posts, this is defenitely someone who making himself post just to appear to have something to say, not a natural civilian at all, if he isnt a G, I havent seen anyone act this unnatural before while being C.
are you noticing some difference from my usual mafia style or posting in general here?

OP
Fr3sh

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
  • Thread Starter #529
    I'm not a sore loser. You fucked up and according to the rules, I'm not dead till after the deadline.
    You're being the very definition of a sore loser, you LOST, you are ELIMINATED, yet you are trying to prolong your stay by a measly 4 hours.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    The D can't investigate Kyle, Os. He/she gun blazed so there will be no investigations until tomorrow night.

Zacheryah was whacked and the D investigated Soren of all people. Go ahead and conclude something from this.

I think the special roles went to the most random players :p

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    Who do you think would benefit more from the game being cancelled at this stage? Gs know the lawyer and have a good chance of whacking the detective but they have lost a fellow G only in day 2.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    What in that post of his made you think he's a G?
    It seems so phony, like he wants to appear like a happy civilian, words it wow and how we desperately needed that and all, sounds fake and unnatural, and couple it with going over all his posts where he appears to posting just to be seen, and not saying anything really.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    The D can't investigate Kyle, Os. He/she gun blazed so there will be no investigations until tomorrow night.

Zacheryah was whacked and the D investigated Soren of all people. Go ahead and conclude something from this.

I think the special roles went to the most random players :p
    Good point. also seems odd that Soren was part of that G team which would whack zach as i dont really see him being the type to go along with something like that unless there was a perfectly logical reason for it.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Osman grasping at straws. Alen suggesting Fresh specially picked random players.
    Osman is the lawyer, so if it was handpicked then at least some of the experienced players was given a good role. But there you have Soren as a G, and there is no particular reason to give that man such a role. I just don't think Fresh gave the better players a special role. Zach's whack simply doesn't go well with it. Neither does investigating Soren. Why him on day 1? Such a random choice, both Zach and Soren.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Stop reading too much into Zach's whack. If Kyle is a G then Alen has to be a G too :D
    Oh I dont care about Zachs whack at all, I'm not reading into WHAT he is saying in those posts, but how he says them, fairly fake and like someone who is forcing himself to appear normal and sensible. An act.

And yeah Alen can be a G, when did we rule that out? He is trying to direct us in whatever way he wants, instead of whatever we choose to talk about, its up to you wether you buy it or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)