Don't drop the soap nigga!!! (6 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
On its face the plan was simple, Zach was pointing fingers at me and voller from the start, wacking him will point the blame to either on of us or to preet or some other poor soul that have something "personal" against him, zach being zach and all.

It all seem too simple, taking into account the lavel ifplayers its hard to imagen a weak G group. The G's would do a move like this only if they bank on pepole thinking exactly that
No, it's too early for such a plan. It's something you do later in the game, not on day 2.
On day 2 the Gs don't create controversy. They just wait and vote. The Cs have no idea who to vote for so they choose a C more often than not. The Gs intervene only if a G is in danger.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
No, it's too early for such a plan. It's something you do later in the game, not on day 2.
On day 2 the Gs don't create controversy. They just wait and vote. The Cs have no idea who to vote for so they choose a C more often than not. The Gs intervene only if a G is in danger.
but they did, are you saying they are a weak group? highly doubt it with this lineup

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Who from the players here are considered strong and weak? Noob question here....

My feeling says Alen is a G, but I'm still too unsure to vote...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
but they did, are you saying they are a weak group? highly doubt it with this lineup
Why do you doubt it? It's perfectly possible that only one of me, Hoori and Osman is a G. That would exclude a strong group of Gs. Even more, none of me, Hoori and Deneb knew about the new game yesterday. Deneb is yet to post here, Hoori and I saw the game and started posting some hours after the voting ended. So even if, say, Hoori, Deneb and I are Gs, we weren't even here to create the controversy with the Zach whack.
I highly doubt that Osman alone (since the other "strong players" weren't here) decided to whack Zach and create drama. I see Zach's whacking as everything but a plot created by a strong group of Gs.

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
Why do you doubt it? It's perfectly possible that only one of me, Hoori and Osman is a G. That would exclude a strong group of Gs. Even more, none of me, Hoori and Deneb knew about the new game yesterday. Deneb is yet to post here, Hoori and I saw the game and started posting some hours after the voting ended. So even if, say, Hoori, Deneb and I are Gs, we weren't even here to create the controversy with the Zach whack.
I highly doubt that Osman alone (since the other "strong players" weren't here) decided to whack Zach and create drama. I see Zach's whacking as everything but a plot created by a strong group of Gs.
How about an amateur move to Kill Zach so you guys would look as Cs?

OP
Fr3sh

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
  • Thread Starter #418

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Ok, Zach's whack and my reaction to this whack are the only things we have so far.

So please at least try to talk about this and react on it.

- - - Updated - - -

You didnt hand pick the roles did you fr3sh?
    He probably did.

Can someone tell us the special roles from the previous game when all of me, Osman and X were Gs?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)