Don't drop the soap nigga!!! (4 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Alen would've been an obvious choice as a chosen G, and since he wasn't picked the first time, there's a damn good chance he is now.
Even if the roles were handpicked, why are you so sure I was picked to play a G? In handpicked roles, there should be lots of good players among the Gs and the special roles, which will make this game pretty good.

Who was the D in the first game? Or the lawyer/BG/jailer?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This is the dumbest jailing ever made. He was never going to be whacked if he's a C, and now a more experienced player will be whacked tonight.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Alen and Osman were both Gs, And they fought against each other, one of them died, in the end they won the game. But I doubt Alen would do the same again. He would just kill you for the sake of killing, just like he did with Zach.
It was me and Fred :D And we lost the game eventually, due to a silly mistake later in the game. But my sacrifice back then made Fred the leader of the Cs.

Kate was the narrator and she was speechless at the end of the day. Fred and I were fighting for our lives, PMing people, begging to vote for the other one. People started taking sides, pro-Alen and pro-Fred. When I turned out to be a G, those who took my side and voted Fred were walking dead men.
I don't know how exactly we lost that in the end, but I remember it was a huge fuck up by Fred and the other remaining Gs.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Voting Open

Völler is jailed.
Why the fuck for, dude wouldnt be whacked, in fact its likely he is a G dude to how cagey he reacted to Zach yesterday and in general seems bit like he is playing the role of a civilian, with his phony eagerness to want people to explain themselves, while himself saying nothing, like he is saying that only to scathe by.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
It was me and Fred :D And we lost the game eventually, due to a silly mistake later in the game. But my sacrifice back then made Fred the leader of the Cs.

Kate was the narrator and she was speechless at the end of the day. Fred and I were fighting for our lives, PMing people, begging to vote for the other one. People started taking sides, pro-Alen and pro-Fred. When I turned out to be a G, those who took my side and voted Fred were walking dead men.
I don't know how exactly we lost that in the end, but I remember it was a huge fuck up by Fred and the other remaining Gs.
That was incredible.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The jailer might be someone who found it plausible that Zach was whacked because he voted for a G (Voller in this case). By jailing Voller the jailer thought he's jailing a G.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
The jailer might be someone who found it plausible that Zach was whacked because he voted for a G (Voller in this case). By jailing Voller the jailer thought he's jailing a G.
Whoever it was, jailing a G so early in the game is a very bad move, And Voller no less who is active and can give something off unlike other players so far, G or not.

And Zach voted me btw

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Whoever it was, jailing a G so early in the game is a very bad move, And Voller no less who is active and can give something off unlike other players so far, G or not.

And Zach voted me btw
Yup, I correct myself.

Zach found you and Voller suspicious, but I mentioned both of you in my long post yesterday and I kind of protected you by saying that you wouldn't whack Zach for that, but Voller is a person who would do that. I'm just guessing here that it might have influenced the jailer, especially after Osman found option C the most probable from all the scenarios I mentioned.

In any case, we shouldn't waste more time discussing why did the jailer do what he did. It's irrelevant. Lets just conclude that it would have been better if the jailer put someone else in jail and protect that person from being whacked.

Monco played it right the other time. He jailed a so called strong player, which is a win-win for the Cs. You shut him up and prevent him from voting if he's a G and you protect him from being whacked if he's a C.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
On its face the plan was simple, Zach was pointing fingers at me and voller from the start, wacking him will point the blame to either on of us or to preet or some other poor soul that have something "personal" against him, zach being zach and all.

It all seem too simple, taking into account the lavel ifplayers its hard to imagen a weak G group. The G's would do a move like this only if they bank on pepole thinking exactly that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)