Don't drop the soap nigga!!! (16 Viewers)

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
If he was a C, it's a good sacrifice, however G's will kill him (after a round or two) since he will somehow expose them.
this is actually a good point. normally the Gs would go for the experienced players first. why? because the BG would obviously protect himself in the first day. now this either means that the Gs are Alen, Hoori, Osman, X and the likes (God help us if it's true), or a bunch of noobs who clearly randomly picked zach.

i'm all for going against Alen today if this helps. the worst thing is that if my theory above is correct, that the Gs were handpicked and they're pros, they won't help saving him, so we won't get much voting patterns from them and we would eventually vote ourselves out of the game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
this is actually a good point. normally the Gs would go for the experienced players first. why? because the BG would obviously protect himself in the first day. now this either means that the Gs are Alen, Hoori, Osman, X and the likes (God help us if it's true), or a bunch of noobs who clearly randomly picked zach.

i'm all for going against Alen today if this helps. the worst thing is that if my theory above is correct, that the Gs were handpicked and they're pros, they won't help saving him, so we won't get much voting patterns from them and we would eventually vote ourselves out of the game.
we would definitely get a lot of votes, and Gs surely would be confused! But I Believe that they won't let him go easily.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Alen and Preet both being Gs makes a lot of sense actually and would explain everything up so far.

They kill Zach, the obvious suspect being Preet. Alen campaigns against Preet, she gets lynched and actually turns to be a G. Alen then has our trust and can build on that for the entire game.

Genius move tbh.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
The first time the roles were assigned, it was clear that they were selected by Fresh, and not random. He never even denied this, nor say he wouldn't do it this time around. And he didn't deny it this time either:
no disrespect to fresh but i wouldnt be surprised if zach was handpicked to have a special role this time too.
Alen would've been an obvious choice as a chosen G, and since he wasn't picked the first time, there's a damn good chance he is now. That, and the fact that he didn't try to openly analyse this situation of the non-randomly assigned roles - which is a big deal - plus his insistence on his weak argument about Zach-Preet, makes me think that he's a good choice for lynching today.

Alen

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Even better. HE would have been well aware (since he apparently wasn't around yesterday) that the roles were selected. If he was chosen as a C after, he would've brought it up. That goes for other players like Hoori and Osman too. I would not be surprised if Fresh kept all the same players, or made one or two changes, given his handling of the game.

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
I'm voting Alen. He is either a C, and as C he will be killed from Gs sooner than we think, though I think he is a G, and if we don't vote him now, it will be very hard to lynch him later. Either way he gets my vote!

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Killing Zach is a very Alen move :p
I'm wondering the same. Because he wouldn't kill Hoori or Os on the first day, regardless of whether they were fellow Gs or Cs, but he'd know just what kind of accusations he can throw around should Zach be killed.

That said, I never know with Alen.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Even better. HE would have been well aware (since he apparently wasn't around yesterday) that the roles were selected. If he was chosen as a C after, he would've brought it up. That goes for other players like Hoori and Osman too. I would not be surprised if Fresh kept all the same players, or made one or two changes, given his handling of the game.
"You attach assumptions to a piece of evidence, you start to bend the narrative to support it".

Honestly, saying that the two opposite scenarios fit your theory perfectly is pretty fishy.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's very late and I'll go to bed. I'll make my final analysis for the day....

All we have so far is Zach being whacked. The only question we can ask ourselves is why was Zach whacked? It's not your usual strong player whack, so here we at least have something to go by.

There are 4-5 possible answers imo. Personally, I exclude a plot made by the so called stronger players. I know most of you and I know that neither of Hoori and Osman would have whacked Zach on day 1 as part of some plot.
What we're left with is:

a) Plot made by other players, as some kind of mind fuck. You see, an average chess player sometimes makes a move which seems brilliant to him, just so the better player will beat him exactly because of that seemingly brilliant move. If this is what happened, then look at Voller and Matt ahead of everyone else.

b) Something personal. Someone who dislikes Zach and had no doubt who to choose when the whacking time came. In this scenario, it's Preet. But this doesn't exclude a stronger mafia player in their group. If there is, he/she wasn't online at the time. So, me, Hoori and Deneb. In any case, if this is the scenario, then we have to look at Preet for now.

c) Zach attacked or voted for someone and the "someone" is not an experienced player who'd ignore Zach's votes. Tomice and Voller were the ones he attacked, right? Not Tomice, but Voller would whack Zach for this.

d) PM stuff. Someone PMd Zach and with his answers Zacheryah left an impression of a special role. But who'd PM Zach? I'd do it. Osman would do it too. I was offline all day. Osman was here.

I also exclude a shot in the dark, hunting for the detective without any hunches. The Gs don't hunt for the detective if they don't suspect anyone for being a special role. In such a case they shoot me, Osman, Hoori.

You can choose one of a, b, c and d. I choose B.
I choose C.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)