Don't drop the soap nigga!!! (3 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
and we're supposed to believe you didnt post today or yesterday in this thread because you "forgot about mafia" fuck off alen :lol:
I didn't post anywhere in the forum, because I was offline all day.

And it's not my style to hide. I never did it, nor I will do it in mafia.

In any case, my absence or presence is irrelevant. Only point D would change if I was present, and I'll be a suspect together with Osman if one chooses D as the most probable scenario. What's important is to find an answer why was Zach whacked and to concentrate on the possible suspects, no matter which option you choose from the ones I offered. I see no point lynching ninjawhatever at this point. Concentrate on one of me, Osman, Preet, Matt, Voller and Tomice.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I didn't post anywhere in the forum, because I was offline all day.

And it's not my style to hide. I never did it, nor I will do it in mafia.

In any case, my absence or presence is irrelevant. Only point D would change if I was present, and I'll be a suspect together with Osman if one chooses D as the most probable scenario. What's important is to find an answer why was Zach whacked and to concentrate on the possible suspects, no matter which option you choose from the ones I offered. I see no point lynching ninjawhatever at this point. Concentrate on one of me, Osman, Preet, Matt, Voller and Tomice.
Fuck you and your ability to pull logical arguments out of everything going off nothing while being impossible to read.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Alen makes sense but Preet doesn't seem like a G to me. Zach voted Ninja, Voller and Tomice. I won't be surprised at all if one of the two (I won't count Ninja) turns to be a G.

A young me would conclude that Alen and Kyle/Matt are both G's. An even younger me would think that Alen and Osman are both G's.

People need to post/talk. I remember we were talking about a rule which would force a minimum number of daily posts in this thread. I never understand people who are willing to play but don't care to post.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Zach was the jailor.

@Fr3sh : Were the roles handpicked ir assigned randomly?

I can unfortunately only post much from ~4PM to ~11PM UST and a small post like this one in the morning.

As a complete Mafia rookie I'd say it was either Preet or Alen. Preet for personal reasons as Alen said, just read his posts on that theory.

Or Alen, because while I never played Mafia, everyone always says he's the king of these ploys, and that's exactly the sort of masterplan that would fit a master of his craft. Also, if we assume that the roles were handpicked, which seems likely given the previous roles, there would be a few experienced Gs who wouldn't let Zach to be whacked for Preets revenge. It also seems likely that Zach was whacked to wind up Preet given everyone knows about their recent scuffle.

Has Preet said anything since Zachs whacking?

Oct 4, 2011
i think fresh's picks for the roles are a bit predictable, i think osman and voller are G's but i would'nt wack them yet....hoori is another strong candidate for a G

alen is confusing but for our sake i hope he's a C

- - - Updated - - -

Give me a better explanation why Zach was whacked.
It's something personal. Someone dislikes Zach and punishes him with a whack. Very few players from the list would do that. And even fewer would be able to convince the other Gs. Not many players would accept that choice.

Hell, I can name you 7 players now, and I can bet that 4 of them are Gs.

Preet, Matt, Tevez10, Mr Chocolate, Ocelot, Voller, Ninjapoggy

Neither of the remaining players would have allowed Zach to be whacked. So either these remaining players aren't Gs, or they weren't present when the whacking order was decided.
thx alen, at least now i know who my fellow c's are

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
wow alen :lol:

so let me see if i got this right. i am now being suspected because someone who has been inactive throughout the whole day is saying that i "whacked" zach just because of the irrelevant fight we had a few days ago, who intentionally forgot to say that i publicly apologized for a few moments later? that is so far fetched and so unlike me it's incredible that it has gone so far :lol: how convenient of alen to say i'm impulsive too because it goes with his theory...

and let's say that it's true, are you saying that the other Gs just went on with it and accepted "my" vote to whack zach? if that's true, the Cs really have nothing to worry about because the Gs are either noobs or inactive which puts the spotlight on Osman, X and other ones.

and the last thing, why should we believe Alen wasn't here before the whacking?

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
I wasn't online for 2 days, and guess what Mafia started! All I know Alen is a Mofo who would do anything to win the game just like anyone else, but he is manipulative and he is able to pull off anything! be careful guys!

- - - Updated - - -

wow alen :lol:

so let me see if i got this right. i am now being suspected because someone who has been inactive throughout the whole day is saying that i "whacked" zach just because of the irrelevant fight we had a few days ago, who intentionally forgot to say that i publicly apologized for a few moments later? that is so far fetched and so unlike me it's incredible that it has gone so far :lol: how convenient of alen to say i'm impulsive too because it goes with his theory...

and let's say that it's true, are you saying that the other Gs just went on with it and accepted "my" vote to whack zach? if that's true, the Cs really have nothing to worry about because the Gs are either noobs or inactive which puts the spotlight on Osman, X and other ones.

and the last thing, why should we believe Alen wasn't here before the whacking?
Are you being serious? You apologizing in day two?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Look the Zach thing could be an experienced players move. It is still hard to tell who is who, we are still taking stabs in the dark.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I don't quite follow Alen's logic that Preet would go for Zach. Surely you would go for someone you cannot be linked with...Maybe.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
:agree: it's an easy argument to make which i find it surprising that it's coming from alen who's supposed to be this great mafia player. it's a predictable argument if any.

and by no means should you guys trust me at this stage, for the same reason you shouldn't trust anyone at this point.

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
i apologized for the fact that i called him and badass fat in the Conte thread. it ha absolutely nothing to do with this game, but alen mentioned it so now i have to explain myself :lol:
Sent him a PM. I'm thinking of voting you. Since voting Alen is dangerous at this point, he would easily turn the who forum against me.
I don't quite follow Alen's logic that Preet would go for Zach. Surely you would go for someone you cannot be linked with...Maybe.
There is no logic, he is just creating confusion.
:agree: it's an easy argument to make which i find it surprising that it's coming from alen who's supposed to be this great mafia player. it's a predictable argument if any.

and by no means should you guys trust me at this stage, for the same reason you shouldn't trust anyone at this point.
I wouldn't go that far saying he is 'great'. Just be careful with him and don't trust him. Even if you are G, he would vote against you! It's not about Gs and Cs, it's about Alen winning it!

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
Sent him a PM. I'm thinking of voting you. Since voting Alen is dangerous at this point, he would easily turn the who forum against me.

There is no logic, he is just creating confusion.

I wouldn't go that far saying he is 'great'. Just be careful with him and don't trust him. Even if you are G, he would vote against you! It's not about Gs and Cs, it's about Alen winning it!
i think voting for alen would still give us nothing at this stage, as if he turns out to be a G, i already know that i'm a c, and if he turns out that he's a C, it's still a silly argument that he made which proves absolutely nothing about me or anyone else.

- - - Updated - - -

when does voting begins?

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
Give me a better explanation why Zach was whacked.
It's something personal. Someone dislikes Zach and punishes him with a whack. Very few players from the list would do that. And even fewer would be able to convince the other Gs. Not many players would accept that choice.

Hell, I can name you 7 players now, and I can bet that 4 of them are Gs.

Preet, Matt, Tevez10, Mr Chocolate, Ocelot, Voller, Ninjapoggy

Neither of the remaining players would have allowed Zach to be whacked. So either these remaining players aren't Gs, or they weren't present when the whacking order was decided.
*yawn
i think voting for alen would still give us nothing at this stage, as if he turns out to be a G, i already know that i'm a c, and if he turns out that he's a C, it's still a silly argument that he made which proves absolutely nothing about me or anyone else.

- - - Updated - - -

when does voting begins?
If he turns out to be A G. Then we're lucky, we might as well win the game. If he was a C, it's a good sacrifice, however G's will kill him (after a round or two) since he will somehow expose them. a lot of Cs have to go in order to win the game. See Zach already gone :(!

Of course Alen and Preet couldve set this up as well.
It makes sense! I believe Alen is Just using Preet at this point.
highly unlikely to sacrifice a G so early in the game though
It's very likely. There was a time when Alen and Osman were both Gs, And they fought against each other, one of them died, in the end they won the game. But I doubt Alen would do the same again. He would just kill you for the sake of killing, just like he did with Zach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)