DONADONI IS THE END (21 Viewers)

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Badass Devil said:
i didnt see all of it, cuz wen we were losing, i didnt think we had any hope, certainly not with crapadoni in charge.

i wud of picked esposito over semioli, or possibly marchionni

i wouldnt of picked marchionni just strickly because juve needs him more. semoili had a good game. i believe there should of been a penalty shot with his work. he made a ran into the box and slide out the try and deflect it in but the keeper knocked it away and then the defender brang him down after he lost sight of the ball. it wasnt as bad as u think. first off the first goal was clearly offside with makalala runs on the outside.

here if anyone missed the game

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
to be fair italy played well in patches...but the squad is not correct....he has to bring back more of the WC winners and should be more positive....if not alex thena atleast play 2 strikers with totti/cassano as creative midfielder....italy should be:

buffon
zambro-fabio-nesta/materazzi-grosso
camoranesi-gattuso-pirlo
cassano
del piero-toni

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
ahmedz said:
to be fair italy played well in patches...but the squad is not correct....he has to bring back more of the WC winners and should be more positive....if not alex thena atleast play 2 strikers with totti/cassano as creative midfielder....italy should be:

buffon
zambro-fabio-nesta/materazzi-grosso
camoranesi-gattuso-pirlo
cassano
del piero-toni

i cant agree with that line-up when the players are in form. nesta and materazzi were both out, del piero wasnt called up i think because he had more important issues to deal with and noona thought luca toni was match fit, he proved on saturday he was match fit.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Semioli had a good game ? I thought he was bad, and the whole team was just terrible really. Donadoni should have quit, I'm not kidding. It was embarrassing.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
mnementh said:
Semioli had a good game ? I thought he was bad, and the whole team was just terrible really. Donadoni should have quit, I'm not kidding. It was embarrassing.

not surprised. when we win many people love italy and when we lose many people think italy is embrassing.

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
:heart2: :heart2: Just wanted to wish Il Mio Capitano Canna a BUON COMPLEANNO. May your life be filled with all good things and a European Cup too!! Grazie molto for bringing us the World Cup!:heart2: :heart2:

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
AzzurriGirl said:
:heart2: :heart2: Just wanted to wish Il Mio Capitano Canna a BUON COMPLEANNO. May your life be filled with all good things and a European Cup too!! Grazie molto for bringing us the World Cup!:heart2: :heart2:
ditto:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)