DONADONI IS THE END (21 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Morra10 said:
your full of yourself. what is that one guy saying that?
wot do u expect? i can be arrogant bastard, who wants swift results and doesnt like watching a failing system rot like u currently are with italy

yes, but it seems like you're the only 1 that actually supports crapadoni, and im sure most azzurri fans wud rather have anyone rite now, even if it meant myselfm hey im sure id qualify well, seeing with the current figc management, limited experience is welcomed, and i have a decent command of the italian language.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Badass Devil said:
how about we start with the basics and revert to a 4-4-2, and ill decide from there.

we already did that in the france game and it didnt work. u say you hate donadoni because of how he coaches the team and he is doing the same thing as lippi but yet u would be doing the same thing as him.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Morra10 said:
we already did that in the france game and it didnt work. u say you hate donadoni because of how he coaches the team and he is doing the same thing as lippi but yet u would be doing the same thing as him.

no against france it was a 4-4-1-1 ;)

and for starters theres no way i wud of started with semioli

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
He's not picking the right people ffs.

You can't go to war with soldiers who have no experience, same goes for the general (Donadoni).

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Eddy said:
He's not picking the right people ffs.

You can't go to war with soldiers who have no experience, same goes for the general (Donadoni).
exactly...hes trying to construct a new team in a short period like this.Well i remember when i saw the Germany squad for the friendly against Sweden just a while back and there wasnt many new players just a few, i was angry cuz why not give some new players a chance right? like Donadoni did.

Well Joachim Low was right, he just added in a few players and just made the team his by playing with his system.

Thats wat Donadoni did wrong, he didnt make the team play by his rules.Simply becuz he didnt have the same team for a while.And thats why we all saw a team that looks lost.

Nikolaus

Aug 27, 2006
sateeh said:
exactly...hes trying to construct a new team in a short period like this.
and that's where he's wrong! there's absolutely no need to construct a new team, it's not like half of the team is 35 years old or something.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Nikolaus said:
and that's where he's wrong! there's absolutely no need to construct a new team, it's not like half of the team is 35 years old or something.
yeah , but he mybe he wants to construct something thats his own NOT Lippi's. Or mybe he thinks that there was something wrong with the old team.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
sateeh said:
yeah , but he mybe he wants to construct something thats his own NOT Lippi's. Or mybe he thinks that there was something wrong with the old team.

if thts the case then crapadoni knows nothing, cuz lippi has a wc to show for his fault free team that didnt even concede from open play by an opponent

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
sateeh said:
Yeah, sure, that's why they won the World Cup and this jackass wants to use people who's never been in the National Team before. The winning squad will not stay forever and we will not get to see a team like that in quite some time. Donadoni better use them quicky and properly, time is running out.

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
I don't think the old team was fault free, don't get me wrong: I support Italy, and I would've loved to see Lippi continue, but Lippi's team had its own weaknesses, so let's not put that team on a pedestal (though they already were on one in Berlin). Sure they won the WC but there were some bleak episodes on the way there. (US match, Australia match, Candyman match).

I think that Donadoni wants to build up his own team, but he's afraid (I think) to completely trash Lippi's legacy (and fearing the wrath of a 58 million-head footballing nation), thus he lines up Semioli, Cassano, etc but still calls an off-form Barzagli, etc. It's like he doesn't know where he's standing. IT just like the whole Totti thing. Totti said it he'll come back within a year, so build up a team that doesn't need him, Lippi did it after Totti's injury.

He doesn't know how to handle those problems, definitely a national team, worldcup winner, with all its problems is too much for him. After all his most recent experience if coaching was Livorno, and he quit because of his difference with Aldo Spinelli. When the press start questioning him harshly, I think we'll see that same reaction.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
if thts the case then crapadoni knows nothing, cuz lippi has a wc to show for his fault free team that didnt even concede from open play by an opponent
Yeah, sure, that's why they won the World Cup and this jackass wants to use people who's never been in the National Team before. The winning squad will not stay forever and we will not get to see a team like that in quite some time. Donadoni better use them quicky and properly, time is running out.
well mybe i didnt use the best words there.Mybe he doesnt think the old team suits his style or his vision of the Azzuri and the way that it would play.

Anyway, i think he will call the WC players halfway through , u guys saying donadoni.Cuz that team could adapt to any style imo.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
sateeh said:
well mybe i didnt use the best words there.Mybe he doesnt think the old team suits his style or his vision of the Azzuri and the way that it would play.

Anyway, i think he will call the WC players halfway through , u guys saying donadoni.Cuz that team could adapt to any style imo.

cud adapt, but cant, we didnt adapt to maldini's regime, nor traps

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Badass Devil said:
no against france it was a 4-4-1-1 ;)

and for starters theres no way i wud of started with semioli

guess u didnt watch the game because in the second half he move cassano up along side of gilla. and semioli didnt play that bad. he had his scoring chance, a tough one but he created chances.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Juventico said:
I don't think the old team was fault free, don't get me wrong: I support Italy, and I would've loved to see Lippi continue, but Lippi's team had its own weaknesses, so let's not put that team on a pedestal (though they already were on one in Berlin). Sure they won the WC but there were some bleak episodes on the way there. (US match, Australia match, Candyman match).

I think that Donadoni wants to build up his own team, but he's afraid (I think) to completely trash Lippi's legacy (and fearing the wrath of a 58 million-head footballing nation), thus he lines up Semioli, Cassano, etc but still calls an off-form Barzagli, etc. It's like he doesn't know where he's standing. IT just like the whole Totti thing. Totti said it he'll come back within a year, so build up a team that doesn't need him, Lippi did it after Totti's injury.

He doesn't know how to handle those problems, definitely a national team, worldcup winner, with all its problems is too much for him. After all his most recent experience if coaching was Livorno, and he quit because of his difference with Aldo Spinelli. When the press start questioning him harshly, I think we'll see that same reaction.

who should he call up beside barzagli? u cant just pick and match players who havent played together and think it will work. (ya i no semioli but he played well imo)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Morra10 said:
guess u didnt watch the game because in the second half he move cassano up along side of gilla. and semioli didnt play that bad. he had his scoring chance, a tough one but he created chances.
i didnt see all of it, cuz wen we were losing, i didnt think we had any hope, certainly not with crapadoni in charge.

i wud of picked esposito over semioli, or possibly marchionni

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)