DONADONI IS THE END (1 Viewer)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Morra10 said:
your an idiot, i was being sarcastic. ofcourse i want italia to win. donadoni wont be fired, unless lippi was to say i want back in. we wont let donadoni go if there was gonna be a new unexperienced coach coming in. for that reason alone donadoni wont be fired. ya and i guess donadoni playing for italy in world cup doesnt give him enough experience at an international level.

oh yeah??, well no offence with some of the stuff uve have come out with, you're a little unpredictable, bad use of sarcasm

Buy on AliExpress.com

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Badass Devil said:
oh yeah??, well no offence with some of the stuff uve have come out with, you're a little unpredictable, bad use of sarcasm

how is it bad us of sarcastism? i love the azzurri and i want the best for them, im from italy and my sig is decked out with forza azzurri. so when i said no i only want them to come in second i thought you would of been smart enough to put 2 and 2 together.

so lets here your great thoughts about didi now? because last night you loved him. lets see what today brings.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Morra10 said:
how is it bad us of sarcastism? i love the azzurri and i want the best for them, im from italy and my sig is decked out with forza azzurri. so when i said no i only want them to come in second i thought you would of been smart enough to put 2 and 2 together.

so lets here your great thoughts about didi now? because last night you loved him. lets see what today brings.
jees i wud of thought u urself was intelligent enough to realise how shite crapadoni is without all the excuses.

i still like didi because he takes the right approach of things, we went in with the right mentality, without the arrogance, like crapadoni has taken upon

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Badass Devil said:
jees i wud of thought u urself was intelligent enough to realise how shite crapadoni is without all the excuses.

i still like didi because he takes the right approach of things, we went in with the right mentality, without the arrogance, like crapadoni has taken upon

wow if we went into today's game with the right mentality we will have a long season. he hasnt proven that he can coach juve. first he brings in boom boom which we are now paying for right now and then all of the sudden most of our young talent is out on loan. it is 2 different opinion's didi hasnt proven to me he should have this job and donadoni needs to step up his game. if donadoni doesnt get us to euro 2008 i will feel the same way as you right now do.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Morra10 said:
wow if we went into today's game with the right mentality we will have a long season. he hasnt proven that he can coach juve. first he brings in boom boom which we are now paying for right now and then all of the sudden most of our young talent is out on loan. it is 2 different opinion's didi hasnt proven to me he should have this job and donadoni needs to step up his game. if donadoni doesnt get us to euro 2008 i will feel the same way as you right now do.

we went into the game with respect for our opponents. you cant blame didi for the loaned out issues of our youth, we have to cut our losses if u hadnt noticed we are in serie B, sacrifices have to be made, and to loan these players out will do them some good for first team experience

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Badass Devil said:
we went into the game with respect for our opponents. you cant blame didi for the loaned out issues of our youth, we have to cut our losses if u hadnt noticed we are in serie B, sacrifices have to be made, and to loan these players out will do them some good for first team experience

how will it do good for us? if the get bought at the end of the year. i blame didi for this tie. we cant waste any time seeing is ho wwe are 19 points back of 6th place right now.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Morra10 said:
how will it do good for us? if the get bought at the end of the year. i blame didi for this tie. we cant waste any time seeing is ho wwe are 19 points back of 6th place right now.
oh yeah, why dont we just blame this single fixture if we dont qualify, the thing is serie B teams will give us a hell of a harder ride, as we are juve, in italy's case they shud be capable by their standards of beating teams like lithuania, and putting in more of an effort against bigger sides, u cannot compare didi to crapadoni, simply on the basis that italy have played teams like lithuania in the passed, and won comfortably, where as didi and juve are in a totally new ball game.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Badass Devil said:
oh yeah, why dont we just blame this single fixture if we dont qualify, the thing is serie B teams will give us a hell of a harder ride, as we are juve, in italy's case they shud be capable by their standards of beating teams like lithuania, and putting in more of an effort against bigger sides, u cannot compare didi to crapadoni, simply on the basis that italy have played teams like lithuania in the passed, and won comfortably, where as didi and juve are in a totally new ball game.

dude its pretty much the exact same thing. juve vs. rimini and italia vs. lithuania. we expect to win yet neither team could get the job done. your giving didi the break and harping on donadoni. neither side was perpared very well, both coaches tryed new things throughout the match and both teams couldnt pull it out. lithuania does believe they can qualify, even though they arent favoured to do so. or else why would they veen compete. they are gonna try hard because italy are the world champs, so many teams will come hard at us to see where they stand, even if u dont expect it. just like teams will try to beat juve because we are one of italy's great teams.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Morra10 said:
dude its pretty much the exact same thing. juve vs. rimini and italia vs. lithuania. we expect to win yet neither team could get the job done. your giving didi the break and harping on donadoni. neither side was perpared very well, both coaches tryed new things throughout the match and both teams couldnt pull it out. lithuania does believe they can qualify, even though they arent favoured to do so. or else why would they veen compete. they are gonna try hard because italy are the world champs, so many teams will come hard at us to see where they stand, even if u dont expect it. just like teams will try to beat juve because we are one of italy's great teams.

how is it the same? juve playing rimini in serie B is new territory italy vs lithuania isnt

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Badass Devil said:
how is it the same? juve playing rimini in serie B is new territory italy vs lithuania isnt

first ya it is new territory. we havent been world champs for a while and this is new for us. its not as easy as u think. u have to expect little teams to compete with you because you are world champs.

convo ended because whether u like it or not juve and italy are one in the same.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Morra10 said:
first ya it is new territory. we havent been world champs for a while and this is new for us. its not as easy as u think. u have to expect little teams to compete with you because you are world champs.

convo ended because whether u like it or not juve and italy are one in the same.

i have no f*cking idea at wtf ur getting at.

its simple, italy is the best of the best, they shud be able to beat lithuania, no excuse.

juve with a totally new makeover, in a new division where they have limited knowledge of the league, i dont see how its the same.

fact is crapadoni has shown a lack of preparation, italy have played badly under him so far, as from didi's point of view, from what he has shown so far, he goes into each game with the right atitude, and tbh we were a little unlucky not to have won today.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Badass Devil said:
i have no f*cking idea at wtf ur getting at.

its simple, italy is the best of the best, they shud be able to beat lithuania, no excuse.

juve with a totally new makeover, in a new division where they have limited knowledge of the league, i dont see how its the same.

fact is crapadoni has shown a lack of preparation, italy have played badly under him so far, as from didi's point of view, from what he has shown so far, he goes into each game with the right atitude, and tbh we were a little unlucky not to have won today.

limited knowledge? they have known for many months that they would be playing in serie B, so if they didnt do the homework whos fault is that? and no if you cant score against rimini then we shouldnt have won this game. when didi start brindelli over balza and even zebina something's up. you only think your opinion is right when its not. i hope donadoni wins us the european championship, just for you.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Morra10 said:
limited knowledge? they have known for many months that they would be playing in serie B, so if they didnt do the homework whos fault is that? and no if you cant score against rimini then we shouldnt have won this game. when didi start brindelli over balza and even zebina something's up. you only think your opinion is right when its not. i hope donadoni wins us the european championship, just for you.

how have they known for many months? the board at one stage were confident of serie A, it wasnt really till last week or the week b4 it was confirmed, and besides rimini are from serie C and juve havnt played them in over 25 yrs, so how can they of done their hmk if all they got are limited tapes, which didi said he had watched, if u hadnt noticed, serie b is a big step up from c.

as for playing biri, he aint that bad, his crossing is far better than zebina and balza, and so is his defensive skills, not that im saying balza is a bad player, but biri isnt as attacking as balza, which is good, cuz with chiellini attacking, we cant afford to leave too many gaps, especially as we will be playing some attacking sides this season.

didi did his best with the limited resources of his opponents, which can be said more than crapadoni's lack of preparation against giant footballing nations like france, which he was totally unprepared for, i really cant believe you're sticking up for crapadoni, and already attacking didi.

jees u sure ur supporting the right team? i dont think you are.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
p.s dont u dare attack didi for his transfers! even world cup winner lippi made some bad transfers at his time at juve, but the fact is he got the job done, and i have far more confidence in didi than crapadoni.

i dont see didi complaining about todays result do u? he was modest and said, we were good, but we can do better, he didnt blame the fact he lost so many players, compare that to crapadoni's statement after the france game:

i need totti back, we lack fitness, yes and like totti is gona make a mass difference, and didnt take 1 bit of responsibility of the defeat, didi knows that more can be done, and he will work on it, and thats what i like, a man who knows his true weakness, and not on the fact that there were losses like crapadoni is making it out to be

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
dude shut up. ill always support juve. we have all known thay juve was going down. you have to prepare for the worst. im sure if didi wanted to get tapes of rimini playing in serie C he could have, after all they won it so how can we expect this would be a walk over. ill attack whatever i want about the club i love. didi wanted boumsung and he got him, do u think he is realizing right now what we have all realized for a month now, boumsung isnt juve material. secondly ill support donadoni until he fails us and till now he hasnt. give him time to work with the team, its hard to follow lippi so ill support him until i see he is doing something wrong.

dude stop fucking saying crapadoni its old and a smart guy :)lol:) like you should be able to come up with something new.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Morra10 said:
dude shut up. ill always support juve. we have all known thay juve was going down. you have to prepare for the worst. im sure if didi wanted to get tapes of rimini playing in serie C he could have, after all they won it so how can we expect this would be a walk over. ill attack whatever i want about the club i love. didi wanted boumsung and he got him, do u think he is realizing right now what we have all realized for a month now, boumsung isnt juve material. secondly ill support donadoni until he fails us and till now he hasnt. give him time to work with the team, its hard to follow lippi so ill support him until i see he is doing something wrong.

dude stop fucking saying crapadoni its old and a smart guy :)lol:) like you should be able to come up with something new.

dude u are so stupid you completly contradict yourself, you said ull attack whatever u want about the club u love, which i presume is juve

yet u will support crapadoni till he falls, please? wtf is the difference? dont u think that if u think crapadoni deserves time to work with the team, then so does didi?

or are you just anti french? and not really a juve fan, or just completly brain damaged?

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Badass Devil said:
dude u are so stupid you completly contradict yourself, you said ull attack whatever u want about the club u love, which i presume is juve

yet u will support crapadoni till he falls, please? wtf is the difference? dont u think that if u think crapadoni deserves time to work with the team, then so does didi?

or are you just anti french? and not really a juve fan, or just completly brain damaged?

i actually like didi. i have nothing wrong to say about the guy. i dont think he has yet to proven that he is taking juve in the right direction. he didnt prepare them for this match and we were booted out of coppa italia in the 3rd round. not having very good performance in the 1st and 2nd round either.

italy is different. they dont need to win every game. donadoni has done a terrible job so far but i believe he will make up for his mistakes and bring us back. and i dont know if didi will. i hope he can but i dont think he will. there is alot more pressure when your world champs, look at brazil they had a bad world cup. all im saying is give him slack. because in 3 months time it will be a different story.

eaze up on the stupid comments. and saying im not a juve fan just proves you have no class. you can talk all you want and prove your points but taking it to that level is unjust.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Morra10 said:
i actually like didi. i have nothing wrong to say about the guy. i dont think he has yet to proven that he is taking juve in the right direction. he didnt prepare them for this match and we were booted out of coppa italia in the 3rd round. not having very good performance in the 1st and 2nd round either.

italy is different. they dont need to win every game. donadoni has done a terrible job so far but i believe he will make up for his mistakes and bring us back. and i dont know if didi will. i hope he can but i dont think he will. there is alot more pressure when your world champs, look at brazil they had a bad world cup. all im saying is give him slack. because in 3 months time it will be a different story.

u alredi questionned him on todays game and his decision to buy boumsong, thats called critisism :agree:

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Badass Devil said:
u alredi questionned him on todays game and his decision to buy boumsong, thats called critisism :agree:

i said i have nothing wrong to say about the GUY, not the coach. his coaching abilities are lacking but the guy himself is class.

please someone close this thread, no point of us agrueing all day when he isnt leaving anyways.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Morra10 said:
i said i have nothing wrong to say about the GUY, not the coach. his coaching abilities are lacking but the guy himself is class.

please someone close this thread, no point of us agrueing all day when he isnt leaving anyways.

real damn shame isnt it, that even im more supported for azzurri manager than crapadoni :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)