DONADONI IS THE END (13 Viewers)

Sicilian Juve

May 17, 2006
Badass Devil said:
no he resigned cuz he had a clash with the board, but even during livorno 6 onths doesnt show alot, i mean who was to say that livorno cud of slipped after january, its usually the case with smaller teams who are in a high position
Yea, I think the real worry is lack of experience. I mean we go from Lippi to This? He may turn out to be a great coach(I have my doubts) but he is leading the World Champs and he is going to get a lot of heat when they loose. The other thing to remember is Italia does not have a great track record after winning the cup. So it might be this way for a time.

Sicilian Juve

May 17, 2006
I did not like the way he responded to the France match. Totti is a good player, but he was not needed to win this match, and he did not have a great wc other then that the PK. I am very worried about the Azzurri. They need an older coach with more experience that the world champs are going to listen to. yes they are professionals, but they may need a little bit of "hey you won the world cup , but get over it and wake up that is not going to get you into the Euro finals. In other words someone MAY need to light fire under their asses and this guy might not have the cred to do it.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
serfaraaz said:
but he is missing so many players

no excuse, we are italy, they have plenty of depth, even lippi himself was moaning about the quality in depth and that he cudnt take everyone to the wc, sorry but u really need to ignore the pathetic excuses of crapdoni, that squad was more than capable of beating anyone, and the fitness excuse, oh common how lame, most have been playing in competative matches for a few weeks now.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
Badass Devil said:
no excuse, we are italy, they have plenty of depth, even lippi himself was moaning about the quality in depth and that he cudnt take everyone to the wc, sorry but u really need to ignore the pathetic excuses of crapdoni, that squad was more than capable of beating anyone, and the fitness excuse, oh common how lame, most have been playing in competative matches for a few weeks now.
i am sorry but italy doesnt have depth in squad there is no good replacement for canna nesta zambro totti dp buffon barzagli oddo amelia are just average players

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
serfaraaz said:
i am sorry but italy doesnt have depth in squad there is no good replacement for canna nesta zambro totti dp buffon barzagli oddo amelia are just average players

buffon is the world best, but still italy has some top gks, de sanctis is hardly that bad.

as for nesta we have shown at the wc we can cope without him, with matrix and barzagli, as for rb, oddo has put in som good performances for nazionale, left back theres chiellini and pasqual to aid grosso, in every position we have a decent player to cover, still, sorry, but thats no excuse.

did northern ireland moan that their squad on paper wasnt good enough to match spain? yet they beat them, a team with hunger wins

quality is nothing

JuveChris

Mar 4, 2006
Badass Devil said:
buffon is the world best, but still italy has some top gks, de sanctis is hardly that bad.

as for nesta we have shown at the wc we can cope without him, with matrix and barzagli, as for rb, oddo has put in som good performances for nazionale, left back theres chiellini and pasqual to aid grosso, in every position we have a decent player to cover, still, sorry, but thats no excuse.

did northern ireland moan that their squad on paper wasnt good enough to match spain? yet they beat them, a team with hunger wins

quality is nothing
Still its true the fitness issue, and maybe the motivation is not very high after winning the world cup, as for donnadoni i think the teams move better infront, more chances ect but the defence is not very well keep making many mistakes, and they allow stupid goals.

but you have to give the oportunity to him, the only thing i dint like is that he didnt use Dp and luca toni...

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
Italy needs a more experienced coach, definitely. Someone who can handle/empathize/work with the current situation. As someone pointed out earlier, the Juve affair has had a deep impact on the NT, motivation and dressing room atmosphere, require a more attentive and experienced coach.

Also, Donadoni has made many silly mistakes, he's trying to impose his own style and choices into the team, but lining up Semioli against France in Stade de Paris? And even tactically the whol thing was a mess, Domenech outsmarted him all along.

I'd very much like Italy to win, but at this moment I want Donadoni gone. Badass Devil for Italian coach!!!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juventico said:
Italy needs a more experienced coach, definitely. Someone who can handle/empathize/work with the current situation. As someone pointed out earlier, the Juve affair has had a deep impact on the NT, motivation and dressing room atmosphere, require a more attentive and experienced coach.

Also, Donadoni has made many silly mistakes, he's trying to impose his own style and choices into the team, but lining up Semioli against France in Stade de Paris? And even tactically the whol thing was a mess, Domenech outsmarted him all along.

I'd very much like Italy to win, but at this moment I want Donadoni gone. Badass Devil for Italian coach!!!
ok now thats confirmed, ill hire ferrara, and a few members from here as my coach, my style is similar to lippi's good basis of defence, but use alot of width to out stretch the defence, and no long balls, we will be the italia of the wc 2006 and better

i will have the discipline of the italians

the technicality of the argentines

the flair of the brazilians

the agression of the germans

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Badass Devil said:
whos to say? i mean its not like carlo mazzone is a bad coach, its usually the case with most over achieving sides that after january they slump, and im sure the same wud of happened to donadoni who was infact failing to get good results towards the xmas period.

point proven

i disagree not all over achieving sides drop of. first off many teams including juve dont play a great full season. towards to the end we were dropping off with alot of ties letting milan get back into it. parma for example had a great second half of the season to avoid relegation. we all no when donadoni starts winning games and gets italy far in euro that you and the rest of the haters will be on his nuts again.

tell me something what has donadoni done so wrong, what would you have done if you were in his position? of course let me guess call up every freaking juve player including del piero. which wouldnt have been the best idea for juve and for italy.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Morra10 said:
i disagree not all over achieving sides drop of. first off many teams including juve dont play a great full season. towards to the end we were dropping off with alot of ties letting milan get back into it. parma for example had a great second half of the season to avoid relegation. we all no when donadoni starts winning games and gets italy far in euro that you and the rest of the haters will be on his nuts again.

tell me something what has donadoni done so wrong, what would you have done if you were in his position? of course let me guess call up every freaking juve player including del piero. which wouldnt have been the best idea for juve and for italy.
yeah ok, dont hold your breath ok? winning games, pish we are yet to even take a lead in a game yet, let alone winning, or even scoring

firstly he is trying to be another lippi, trying out the same systems lippi did without having any real tactical knowledge, if i was me, i wud use my own system, just like when u are with a girl u gota be yourself.

secondly, i wud of called up maresca, he wud be integral in my squad, fr more so than totti, i wud have actually dropped ale, but only for the time being, dropped semioli for the slightly more proven marchionni, since i dont see camo is ready, and if i was to lose i wud accept the defeat with no excuses, i wudnt release my squad a day before the match as i believe it will give an advantage to my opponents, its like showin the other contestants on a poker table your cards. lastly i will my enforce belief in my players, a relaxed atmosphere like a family, but at the same time training hard with dovotion, and to make my players fight for their shirt, after winning the wc, im sure anyone italian wud be proud to wear the maglia, but i wud enforce that.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Badass Devil said:
yeah ok, dont hold your breath ok? winning games, pish we are yet to even take a lead in a game yet, let alone winning, or even scoring

firstly he is trying to be another lippi, trying out the same systems lippi did without having any real tactical knowledge, if i was me, i wud use my own system, just like when u are with a girl u gota be yourself.

secondly, i wud of called up maresca, he wud be integral in my squad, fr more so than totti, i wud have actually dropped ale, but only for the time being, dropped semioli for the slightly more proven marchionni, since i dont see camo is ready, and if i was to lose i wud accept the defeat with no excuses, i wudnt release my squad a day before the match as i believe it will give an advantage to my opponents, its like showin the other contestants on a poker table your cards. lastly i will my enforce belief in my players, a relaxed atmosphere like a family, but at the same time training hard with dovotion, and to make my players fight for their shirt, after winning the wc, im sure anyone italian wud be proud to wear the maglia, but i wud enforce that.

how is he trying to be the new lippi? with his formations? in one game donadoni tryed a 4-4-1-1, a 4-4-2 and a 4-4-3 with different players on the pitch. he tryed new things but noone is fit. an unfit team playing france is never a good thing. second whats wrong with giving guys like semioli a chance. i think he did a good job with the role he was given. almost scored too. lastly how can any player have that much belief in a system that he is new too. donadoni just started as coach and everyone isnt on the same page, that is his only coaching mistake, not having enough time to know the players and get their input. there is only so much a coach can do for his team to have success, i think he did a good job and the players didnt help him out one bit. and maresca hasnt been called up in a long time, you cant rely on a guy who hasnt played that style of football, with people he doesnt really know. these guys play in serie A and know eachother quite well.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Morra10 said:
how is he trying to be the new lippi? with his formations? in one game donadoni tryed a 4-4-1-1, a 4-4-2 and a 4-4-3 with different players on the pitch. he tryed new things but noone is fit. an unfit team playing france is never a good thing. second whats wrong with giving guys like semioli a chance. i think he did a good job with the role he was given. almost scored too. lastly how can any player have that much belief in a system that he is new too. donadoni just started as coach and everyone isnt on the same page, that is his only coaching mistake. there is only so much a coach can do for his team to have success, i think he did a good job and the players didnt help him out one bit.

a little ironic how he used a 4-4-1-1 against france like lippi did after the original 4-3-3 or the 4-4-3 as u call it which ironically was used by lippi on several occassions, next will be the 4-3-1-2

- the fitness was no excuse sorry but ive explained a billion times y its no excuse and i dont intend on explaining again.

because he sucked in the friendly against croatia and experimentations shud be kept to friendlies not important competative matches.

almost is not good enough for me, i only expect the best results, 2nd is failure by my standards, thats why lippi was a successful man, he only wanted the best, and wudnt accept less.

wrong, he didnt help them help themselves, as a manager he is suppose to give guidance, and he failed on that.

you simply do not struggle against teams like lithuania, that is far from acceptable, especially to what i thought was the italian standard.

iam so glad ur not manager, you're satisfied with 2nd best, im not, as i said italia have no time, we have no excuses, we have depth, the players were as unfit/fit as the french, we were simply unprepared. and crapadoni showed signs of that during his livorno reign, especially that beating milan gave him towards xmas.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Badass Devil said:
a little ironic how he used a 4-4-1-1 against france like lippi did after the original 4-3-3 or the 4-4-3 as u call it which ironically was used by lippi on several occassions, next will be the 4-3-1-2

- the fitness was no excuse sorry but ive explained a billion times y its no excuse and i dont intend on explaining again.

because he sucked in the friendly against croatia and experimentations shud be kept to friendlies not important competative matches.

almost is not good enough for me, i only expect the best results, 2nd is failure by my standards, thats why lippi was a successful man, he only wanted the best, and wudnt accept less.

wrong, he didnt help them help themselves, as a manager he is suppose to give guidance, and he failed on that.

you simply do not struggle against teams like lithuania, that is far from acceptable, especially to what i thought was the italian standard.

iam so glad ur not manager, you're satisfied with 2nd best, im not, as i said italia have no time, we have no excuses, we have depth, the players were as unfit/fit as the french, we were simply unprepared. and crapadoni showed signs of that during his livorno reign, especially that beating milan gave him towards xmas.

ya ofcourse. i want italy to be second best. you cant win every game and i think our standards are way to high. we expected to much out of him. he has dug himself in a hole now after 2 games and we will see if the so called "crappy manager" can get himself out of it. lets talk in 3 months and see where italy stands. funny u expect so much out of italy and your not italian( as far as i know) i know the same thing will happen with juve. they will not dominate serie B and your gonna cry that deschamps is a horrible coach after everyone has been on his jock the whole time.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Morra10 said:
ya ofcourse. i want italy to be second best. you cant win every game and i think our standards are way to high. we expected to much out of him. he has dug himself in a hole now after 2 games and we will see if the so called "crappy manager" can get himself out of it. lets talk in 3 months and see where italy stands. funny u expect so much out of italy and your not italian( as far as i know) i know the same thing will happen with juve. they will not dominate serie B and your gonna cry that deschamps is a horrible coach after everyone has been on his jock the whole time.

as gatusso once said : 2nd best is only for the english, in italy football is a religion, only the best results are acceptable. 2nd best, pish i wudnt waste my time arguing with ppl who are satisfied with 2nd best.

as for 3 months time, by then italy will have had a new manager.

as for didi, what i have seen of him so far has impressed me and has been nothing less than a breath of fresh air to juve, sumthing they needed, didi may not be vastly experienced but he is well suited for the juve job, he knows the team, he projects himself well as a character unlike crapadoni, and has had more experience at club level than crapadoni even to the extent of didi leading monaco to a cl final.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Badass Devil said:
as gatusso once said : 2nd best is only for the english, in italy football is a religion, only the best results are acceptable. 2nd best, pish i wudnt waste my time arguing with ppl who are satisfied with 2nd best.

as for 3 months time, by then italy will have had a new manager.

as for didi, what i have seen of him so far has impressed me and has been nothing less than a breath of fresh air to juve, sumthing they needed, didi may not be vastly experienced but he is well suited for the juve job, he knows the team, he projects himself well as a character unlike crapadoni, and has had more experience at club level than crapadoni even to the extent of didi leading monaco to a cl final.

i was being sarcastic. ofcourse i want italia to win. donadoni wont be fired, unless lippi was to say i want back in. we wont let donadoni go if there was gonna be a new unexperienced coach coming in. for that reason alone donadoni wont be fired. ya and i guess donadoni playing for italy in world cup doesnt give him enough experience at an international level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)