DONADONI IS THE END (11 Viewers)

Falafel

Shawarma
Jul 23, 2006
Badass Devil said:
all i remember totti doing in the wc, was getting subbed against the usa, trying to score long range shots which were a waste every time, and scoring a peno, anyone in the squad cud of converted, otherwise he didnt do much else, ale put a better contribution in less the time
watch the compilation which u made, totti assisted a large number of goals
del piero is ma fav player, but he didnt do a better contribution than totti, thats bs
n those long range shots wer close to going in over 3 times
n for the guy who says totti is overrated, if hes overrated, then so is lampard, ballack, and ur one and only ronaldinho

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
juventus710 said:
watch the compilation which u made, totti assisted a large number of goals
del piero is ma fav player, but he didnt do a better contribution than totti, thats bs
n those long range shots wer close to going in over 3 times
n for the guy who says totti is overrated, if hes overrated, then so is lampard, ballack, and ur one and only ronaldinho

yup lampard is overrated at times, his wc performances showed that, and certainly ronaldinho, hes a show boater and not a heads down hard worker kind of player like maresca is

as for totti, pirlo did most of the assisting, all he did was dally about making sure his hair wasnt messed up

Falafel

Shawarma
Jul 23, 2006
Badass Devil said:
yup lampard is overrated at times, his wc performances showed that, and certainly ronaldinho, hes a show boater and not a heads down hard worker kind of player like maresca is

as for totti, pirlo did most of the assisting, all he did was dally about making sure his hair wasnt messed up
oo kwl, never knew u hate ronaldinho

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
mnementh said:
Donadoni is the most clueless manager ever.

But the real reason for Italy's terrible form is because they lost the Juve spirit.

1. Cannavaro was a happy man, then lost his only 2 championships and thrown to a foreign team with no joy.

2. Buffon still didn't grasp what he pledged to do for the next 2 years not playing in Europe , that's a huge trauma.

3. Zambrotta lost all interest of football after the WC + scandal.

4. Camoranesi is not even in the squad after the terrible incidents in his POV.

5. Del Piero, the spirit and the mascot, is not even in the plans.
Good analysis mnementh :tup:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
juventus710 said:
oo kwl, never knew u hate ronaldinho

i dont hate him, but i think he show boats too much, and isnt my kinda hard working midfielder like riquelme or maresca who are more complete as a player, and after ronaldinho's atitude of the wc, ive lost a bit more respect for him:

he said that 'for brazil i dont have to work as hard as i do for barca'

i mean at a wc stage, ppl wud pay to play at such a stage, to have an atitude like that, its pretty sickening

Falafel

Shawarma
Jul 23, 2006
Badass Devil said:
i dont hate him, but i think he show boats too much, and isnt my kinda hard working midfielder like riquelme or maresca who are more complete as a player, and after ronaldinho's atitude of the wc, ive lost a bit more respect for him:

he said that 'for brazil i dont have to work as hard as i do for barca'

i mean at a wc stage, ppl wud pay to play at such a stage, to have an atitude like that, its pretty sickening
i liked him during 2002 world cup, very excitng and hard working

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
ok guys here's some news for you ... against ukraine donadoni will probably call all the world cup champions to play including camoranesi and del piero! great ey

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
@mnementh...you make very good points about the Juve spirit of the Azzurri. I had said that the break-up of Juve was instrumental in the losses but you explained it perfectly. Both Canna and Zambrotta are out of Italy trying to settle into a new country and new teams and having to recover from the scandal, loss of 2 scudetti, and their former team being relegated to B. Despite their best intentions I think they are both distracted by all that is going on in their lives. Buffon is also adjusting to the fact that he lost 2 scudetti and is now playing in Serie B through no fault of his own. He may say he's okay with it but realistcally it HAS to affect him in some way. Ale and Camo were not even named to the team despite the fact that Ale is on fire lately and certainly fit enough to play. Yes, the Juve magic was destroyed by both FGIC and by Donadoni.

And with the cohesiveness of the Juve contingent gone the rest of the team was floundering around without focus and passion. Add to the mix the absence of Totti and Toni and you have it folks, 1 point in 2 qualifiers and a demoralized team.

And to the poster who was critical of Totti...his importance to the Azzurri cannot only be measured in the goals scored. He makes contributions in other ways and I think he is important and needed. I would like to see him healthy though. Canna didn't score any goals in the WC...would you say he wasn't important to the team effort??

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
AzzurriGirl said:
@mnementh...you make very good points about the Juve spirit of the Azzurri. I had said that the break-up of Juve was instrumental in the losses but you explained it perfectly. Both Canna and Zambrotta are out of Italy trying to settle into a new country and new teams and having to recover from the scandal, loss of 2 scudetti, and their former team being relegated to B. Despite their best intentions I think they are both distracted by all that is going on in their lives. Buffon is also adjusting to the fact that he lost 2 scudetti and is now playing in Serie B through no fault of his own. He may say he's okay with it but realistcally it HAS to affect him in some way. Ale and Camo were not even named to the team despite the fact that Ale is on fire lately and certainly fit enough to play. Yes, the Juve magic was destroyed by both FGIC and by Donadoni.

And with the cohesiveness of the Juve contingent gone the rest of the team was floundering around without focus and passion. Add to the mix the absence of Totti and Toni and you have it folks, 1 point in 2 qualifiers and a demoralized team.

And to the poster who was critical of Totti...his importance to the Azzurri cannot only be measured in the goals scored. He makes contributions in other ways and I think he is important and needed. I would like to see him healthy though. Canna didn't score any goals in the WC...would you say he wasn't important to the team effort??

spirito di juve ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)