DONADONI IS THE END (25 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
to other azzurri fans i think donadoni might be the end of our recent happiness from the world cup. he is 0-1-2 in games so far. he has left out 9 of our azzurri from the world cup squad and has failed to motivate our team. do we have any hope of recovering lippi? i wanna know how do you guys think he will fair as our new manager? and do you think we have a shot at the euro 2008? i think we would have had a chance with lippi and if donadoni hadnt dropped almost half our team

Buy on AliExpress.com

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
delpiero06 said:
to other azzurri fans i think donadoni might be the end of our recent happiness from the world cup. he is 0-1-2 in games so far. he has left out 9 of our azzurri from the world cup squad and has failed to motivate our team. do we have any hope of recovering lippi? i wanna know how do you guys think he will fair as our new manager? and do you think we have a shot at the euro 2008? i think we would have had a chance with lippi and if donadoni hadnt dropped almost half our team
from the beginning,i said that donadoni has not enough experience to coach a big national team like italy
but now as he has been chosen,we have to give him his chance and i think that we shouldnt be too harsh with him.
the french were complete without injuries and with players who have already began to play matches at high level as they almost play all in france,spain and england where the leagues has began from a while.
i think we have to give him another chance against georgia and ukraine and then if the results continue to be poor,we can consider a decision of firing him.

Anverch

Dec 18, 2005
like i said before donadoni=dona-and-goni...he didnt take the players that played in WC b/c they weren't fit..but guys from palermo or samp were, i dont get it, did any of their teams played more then milan, inter, juve/???????
BTW Buffon is becoming shit..since last year he has came back he has been giving at list goal per game.. and now 3 per game..that Napoli game pissed me off.. and now since Zambro, canavaro, buffon they all play different clubs, its just gona get BAD... but 2nd place is still belongs to ITALIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!..Scotland got 6 shitiest goals i have ever seen, did anybady see the goals????.....

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
Buffon becoming shit? Did you watch any of the World Cup?

It's crappy so far, but hopefully once the Serie A season begins some more players will be fit.

Let's be confident people. Don't return to the cynical Italia fans we always seem to be.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Anverch said:
like i said before donadoni=dona-and-goni...he didnt take the players that played in WC b/c they weren't fit..but guys from palermo or samp were, i dont get it, did any of their teams played more then milan, inter, juve/???????
BTW Buffon is becoming shit..since last year he has came back he has been giving at list goal per game.. and now 3 per game..that Napoli game pissed me off.. and now since Zambro, canavaro, buffon they all play different clubs, its just gona get BAD... but 2nd place is still belongs to ITALIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!..Scotland got 6 shitiest goals i have ever seen, did anybady see the goals????.....

dude, 3 years shit? Are u talkin about the same Buffon?
Sure he isn't as spectacular the last seasons in serie A, but in the WC he clearly showed who was the best in the world. His saves were class, he made some important close range shots from even the likes of Nedved.

The only shit I see from him was his Penalty Kick.

Anyways, Donadoni is too inexperienced, The Italian Federation is stupid, thats why Juve are in serie B.

How can you have an inexperienced coach taking over a world cup winning team, the burden is too much IMO.
Sure its only the first 3 games, but I haven't seen much positives. It doesn't look good for him.

OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #8
    i am not bashing the italian team or am i bashing donadonis strategies. i just hate that he dropped nine of italys' players from the world cup squad. donadoni might not be a bad coach but he needs to learn how to pick a team

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
    He is not a bad coach. He is an Italian NT bad coach.

Italian Federation is a mess.
    This is really sad for Italy. If nothing have taken, Italian NT and League will going down down and down.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Long way to go. Cant see how these two matches have already decided our fate in the eyes of most. Agreed, it just got tougher, but with the top two qualifying from each group, Italy could do with a little bit of motivation to get them started. It can never be easy when you play your first competitive match two months after winning the World Cup.

Falafel

Shawarma
    Jul 23, 2006
    Anverch said:
    which planet r u on?
    go play in his position then come talk
    plus, wen he plays, the defence doesnt even care, they simply depend on buffon,
    yesterdays match, first goal was offside
    second goal, no goalie in the world wouldve caught that
    n the 3rd one was hard to stop as well
    fact is, buffon is the best, n he doesnt need ot prove sh!t to any1, especially u

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    We need Totti, says Don
    Thursday 7 September, 2006
    Coach Roberto Donadoni is ready to turn to Francesco Totti in a desperate effort to get Italy’s European Championship qualifying campaign back on track.

Totti stated last week that he didn’t intend to play for the Nazionale again until 2007, but he’s likely to get the call after the Azzurri followed up Saturday’s 1-1 Lithuania draw with a 3-1 loss in France last night.

And with must win games against Ukraine and Georgia coming up next month, Donadoni has hinted he will recall the Roman for those ties.

“Italy now need their champions and I trust that two or three of them will be at my disposal in October,” noted the former Milan winger.

“As for Totti, I know he last said he would not return until next year, but that is not what he had told me. We agreed to speak every once in a while to assess his physical condition.

“I will call him, as I will do with the other world champions who were not in Paris. I don’t want all the attention focused on Totti, but Italy now really need him.”

Donadoni, who has failed to win any of his first three games in charge, is also likely to recall Luca Toni and the experienced Alessandro Del Piero.

Italy’s place at Euro 2008 now looks in real jeopardy and captain Fabio Cannavaro is aware that no more mistakes will be permitted.

“We have to now recover from this defeat and find our peace of mind again,” said the Real Madrid man. “We know that every match from now on can be decisive.

“France played a good tie, they scored immediately and we were only able to react during the first half.

“Their physical condition is much better than ours and they deserved to win.”

The Azzurri face the Ukraine in Rome on October 7 and then travel to Georgia on October 11.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    AlexTheGreat said:
    Italy just gave themself a ban of euro2008 as a fine for the demotion of Juve, thanks for the help of rossi inter bastard
    :agree:

On a personal level, I kind of felt happy for once seeing italy lose. May sound strange from a lifetime supporter of the NT but after this demotion and in general the way Juve have been treated by the FIGC and others, I dont believe I have any love for them.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Azzurri7 said:
    We need Totti, says Don
    Coach Roberto Donadoni is ready to turn to Francesco Totti in a desperate effort to get Italy’s European Championship qualifying campaign back on track.

Totti stated last week that he didn’t intend to play for the Nazionale again until 2007, but he’s likely to get the call after the Azzurri followed up Saturday’s 1-1 Lithuania draw with a 3-1 loss in France last night.

And with must win games against Ukraine and Georgia coming up next month, Donadoni has hinted he will recall the Roman for those ties.

“Italy now need their champions and I trust that two or three of them will be at my disposal in October,” noted the former Milan winger.

“As for Totti, I know he last said he would not return until next year, but that is not what he had told me. We agreed to speak every once in a while to assess his physical condition.

“I will call him, as I will do with the other world champions who were not in Paris. I don’t want all the attention focused on Totti, but Italy now really need him.”

Donadoni, who has failed to win any of his first three games in charge, is also likely to recall Luca Toni and the experienced Alessandro Del Piero.

Italy’s place at Euro 2008 now looks in real jeopardy and captain Fabio Cannavaro is aware that no more mistakes will be permitted.

“We have to now recover from this defeat and find our peace of mind again,” said the Real Madrid man. “We know that every match from now on can be decisive.

“France played a good tie, they scored immediately and we were only able to react during the first half.

The Azzurri face the Ukraine in Rome on October 7 and then travel to Georgia on October 11.

yes lets all blame on the fact we didnt have mr spit on our bad fortunes, oh stfu crapadoni, italy are more than cpable of winning without him, stop f*cking finding excuses and have a good hard look in the miror,

heres my action plan:

sack albertini and rossi and install carlo mazzone and lippi/r.baggio

sack crapadoni, install zoff or gentile

let totti just f*cking retire

replace him with maresca

by then we will be sorted

Jul 28, 2002
    Azzurri7 said:
    We need Totti, says Don

We all thought totti's ego couldnt get any bigger but obviously Dona wants to have totti's babies.

It seems pretty pathetic that italy can only do well if they have totti back....bollocks.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    #10 said:
    We all thought totti's ego couldnt get any bigger but obviously Dona wants to have totti's babies.

It seems pretty pathetic that italy can only do well if they have totti back....bollocks.

this manager has no balls, i mean mclaren has the balls to drop beckham and find newer alternatives, and its fair to say totti is italy's equivalent to beckham, mr spit aint gona be around forever, we need to find new alternatives like maresca, and ffs why is ambrosini playing for italy all of a sudden? id much rather have aquilani

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)