Domenico Berardi (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Domenico Berardi admits Inter are 'the team of his heart' but will not discuss potentially joining the Nerazzurri.

The San Siro club, who have recently sacked Coach Stefano Pioli and appointed Walter Sabatini as director of football, look set to make a host of changes to their on and off-field staff over the summer.

A potential signing is rumoured to be Sassuolo forward Berardi and, speaking to Gazzetta dello Sport, the player revealed that he has always been a fan of the club.

"I was born with a Nerazzurro heart because parent pass certain things onto their children," the 22-year-old explained.

"They [Inter] won the faith of my father and brother, but not my mother Maria who supports Juve."

Berardi added that his Inter boyhood idols included Brazilian Ronaldo and Argentine Diego Milito.

"As a boy I feasted my eyes on Ronaldo, the phenomenon. When I was 15 it was Milito's turn. That evening in Madrid I went out with friends to celebrate.

"Every boy who loves football has a team in their heart, don't they?"

Despite his love for Inter, Berardi is refusing to get carried away by speculation linking him with a move to San Siro.

"I said I supported Inter long before the speculation linking Inter to my future.

"I have read that they are monitoring me. In their project there will be new signings, possibly Italian, they are discussing it.

"But I won't discuss it, we will see at the end of the season
He's as good as ours :tuttosport:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Im dissapointed tbh. Because he has great endproduct.

But is way way too risky to sign a guy that has evdaded us numerous times for whatevr his reasons are, and that he is eagerly waiting for an inter call because is his childhood dream. The worrying thing is the state of inter and how he insist of going there.

And like someone said already, where are the guys that keep bashing saying that this interista thing was a thing from the past and he was going to mae the right decition?

Hows ur face now? The inter past proved to be the decisive factor. Hope this teach u something

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
disgraceful little fuck.

I saw Zaza and the minutes he played there and new I made the right choice...

ma va...
He thinks he can walk into a team like Juventus and become a starter :lol: boy, there are players twice as good as you who wouldnt cut that

He is guaranteed an awful career with that weak mind and loser mentality

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Wtf how is that having a weak mind? he is much smarter than the young prospects that move to a big team and rot. He made the right decision for his development given the information he had.

Now being loyal to your club and wanting to play is digraceful and weak minded? :sergio:

This is what he said

"Il no alla Juve? In realtà, per come lo dissi, non fu un 'no’: fu un 'sì’ al Sassuolo, il 'sì’ che a loro fra l’altro non avevo mai detto. Eravamo appena andati in Europa League: volevo giocarla con i compagni con cui me l’ero conquistata, volevo crescere un altro anno. E poi sì, è vero: a me piace tanto giocare e poco fare quello che mi dicono di fare. Loro spingevano perché io andassi lì ma io la vedevo come una specie di imposizione. E quando avrei giocato? Mi avrebbe fatto bene tanta panchina così giovane? Confesso l’esempio di Zaza ha un po’ pesato. Ho contato i minuti che Simone aveva giocato lì, e ho tirato il freno"

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
To see him in juventus playing a half asset football from the bench... i would prefer to see him playing all guns blazing with inter. Is his dream right? Let him be. Most likely he will form a great attack with icardi.

Should spice things up a little.

Our players need better opponents to keep their concentration levels on check. Let inter have him, we will put him and his inter in check

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)