Domenico Berardi (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
He will come here this summer, you can bet your house on it. At least we will buy him maybe sell him to Inter for a huge profit. He is such a versatile player he could be first sub for all our front 4.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Schadenfreude is an essential part of sports fan culture. This is what makes watching sports so juicy

Implying it's not fun to spam OOPPPPS at Nainggollan's twitter account week in week out

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Domenico Berardi admits Inter are 'the team of his heart' but will not discuss potentially joining the Nerazzurri.

The San Siro club, who have recently sacked Coach Stefano Pioli and appointed Walter Sabatini as director of football, look set to make a host of changes to their on and off-field staff over the summer.

A potential signing is rumoured to be Sassuolo forward Berardi and, speaking to Gazzetta dello Sport, the player revealed that he has always been a fan of the club.

"I was born with a Nerazzurro heart because parent pass certain things onto their children," the 22-year-old explained.

"They [Inter] won the faith of my father and brother, but not my mother Maria who supports Juve."

Berardi added that his Inter boyhood idols included Brazilian Ronaldo and Argentine Diego Milito.

"As a boy I feasted my eyes on Ronaldo, the phenomenon. When I was 15 it was Milito's turn. That evening in Madrid I went out with friends to celebrate.

"Every boy who loves football has a team in their heart, don't they?"

Despite his love for Inter, Berardi is refusing to get carried away by speculation linking him with a move to San Siro.

"I said I supported Inter long before the speculation linking Inter to my future.

"I have read that they are monitoring me. In their project there will be new signings, possibly Italian, they are discussing it.

"But I won't discuss it, we will see at the end of the season

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Domenico Berardi admits Inter are 'the team of his heart' but will not discuss potentially joining the Nerazzurri.

The San Siro club, who have recently sacked Coach Stefano Pioli and appointed Walter Sabatini as director of football, look set to make a host of changes to their on and off-field staff over the summer.

A potential signing is rumoured to be Sassuolo forward Berardi and, speaking to Gazzetta dello Sport, the player revealed that he has always been a fan of the club.

"I was born with a Nerazzurro heart because parent pass certain things onto their children," the 22-year-old explained.

"They [Inter] won the faith of my father and brother, but not my mother Maria who supports Juve."

Berardi added that his Inter boyhood idols included Brazilian Ronaldo and Argentine Diego Milito.

"As a boy I feasted my eyes on Ronaldo, the phenomenon. When I was 15 it was Milito's turn. That evening in Madrid I went out with friends to celebrate.

"Every boy who loves football has a team in their heart, don't they?"

Despite his love for Inter, Berardi is refusing to get carried away by speculation linking him with a move to San Siro.

"I said I supported Inter long before the speculation linking Inter to my future.

"I have read that they are monitoring me. In their project there will be new signings, possibly Italian, they are discussing it.

"But I won't discuss it, we will see at the end of the season
brb let me just praise Inter and their legends for 15 minutes first

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
It's best to avoid players like him. The management do a good job of only recruiting players who want to be at Juve and know what it means to be Juventino and the responsibility that comes with the shirt.

Berardi has his heart set on Inter so let him join them and be happy to play for such a shit club. I'm glad we haven't made the mistake of signing him before the management realised it was too late and he would rather be somewhere else.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Berardi will join Inter and become a footnote in the history of Italian football. I don't know why people are losing their shit. We're giving this shitcunt way more attention than he deserves. We are potentially missing out on a talent, but he isn't a once a generation type player a la Baggio, Del Piero, or Totti.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)