Domenico Berardi (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He's gonna cost more man. Bayern bought Sanches from Benfica for 40 million + another 40 in bonuses (and he had nowhere near as much exposure as this kid), and United bought Martial for close to 80 million a couple of seasons ago. Mbappe will easily go for 80 million, if not more. He's arguably/probably the hottest talent on the market right now.

clapton

May 9, 2014
Berardi stagnated or worse, in the last 2 seasons.

I'd rather have Sanchez for the similar amount of money. He's world class, experienced, fast, hard workin', scores a lot and he's a winger.

Suits us like a glove.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
He's gonna cost more man. Bayern bought Sanches from Benfica for 40 million + another 40 in bonuses (and he had nowhere near as much exposure as this kid), and United bought Martial for close to 80 million a couple of seasons ago. Mbappe will easily go for 80 million, if not more. He's arguably/probably the hottest talent on the market right now.
You're right. Besides Monaco doesn't need to sell players

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Berardi stagnated or worse, in the last 2 seasons.
All that happened to Berardi was an injury.

In this stagnated season of his, he still has more goals and assists than our wide men, Mandzukic and Cuadrado.

This is playing in the worst Sassuolo yet (since their promotion) and him having to adopt a role farther from goal since returning from his injury because Sassuolo's play is not working properly.

He needs to (and will almost surely) leave this summer to continue growing. Had it not been for the injury he would likely be having his best season yet. He is ready to make the jump.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Reading Cronios post makes me lol. Because of what I was doing while reading it. New save with Juve in FM 17, bid option fee on Berardi, club accepts, agent tells me he doesn't want to come because he dislikes Juve

Said fvck it and bought a 17 year old Mbappe instead.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Ha ha, I see where you are coming from, quite a context there! I don't know where the FM guys get their info and if this is tapped into the system or just happened, but chances are that if real juve makes an approach for him now, we could get the same answer!

He was just a hound talented boy with huge aspirations, we were his ticket to glory and I am sure he was overjubilant when we got him. But right after that we shot his dream down when it mattered the most and the worst part of it is that we chose Zaza over him and never gave him a chance. It should have been the most bitter moment of his life and could blame him if he never looks back?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
All that happened to Berardi was an injury.

In this stagnated season of his, he still has more goals and assists than our wide men, Mandzukic and Cuadrado.

This is playing in the worst Sassuolo yet (since their promotion) and him having to adopt a role farther from goal since returning from his injury because Sassuolo's play is not working properly.

He needs to (and will almost surely) leave this summer to continue growing. Had it not been for the injury he would likely be having his best season yet. He is ready to make the jump.
agree, but it seems we are turning our attention to Bernardeschi instead, maybe Marotta and Paratici rate him higher... either way, if we dont sign him, i hope inter doesent either. Fiorentina would be great for him, so would Lazio or Milan. all big clubs in Italy, and he would play in all of them

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i wouldnt mind him at Napoli, but the 3 clubs i mentioned would be better. Milan would be best in fact, with De Sciglio (unless we sign him), Donnarumma, Romagnoli, Locatelli and the rest of the young italians they have. at Fiorentina he would be Bernardeschi replacement, so should have a guaranteed starting spot, unless he flops hard

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I love your eagerness when it comes to overrating talents. GOAT is messi level, Mbappe will at best be Henry level
Henry is one of the GOATs of for attackers in his generation, Messi is not of this earth, has his own cathegory.
I think you two have very different understandings of the term GOAT :D

Doesn't have to be literal, otherwise "Greatest of all time in his generation" doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Just a way to say really really good.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah I'm kidding with Igor the hunchback. I pretty much say GOAT to everything that's impressive enough lol.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)