Domenico Berardi (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Inter will need to pay close to 40 million to acquire Berardi, if those reports are true; another 40 for Manolas, and there goes their entire budget, unless they make sales. They aren't getting Verratti, Sanchez, or Aguero, as those guys want to play in the CL, and Inter won't be in it next season, or the season after that for that matter.
I still wonder how Inter can attract the kind of players they do.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I still wonder how Inter can attract the kind of players they do.
What players though? It's mere speculation, kinda like the days of papers linking us with RVP, Jovetic, Aguero, etc... We never got any of them :D

The likes of Berardi, Bernardeschi, and even Manolas might go there, but top tier stars will not choose them as a destination ahead of Juventus, Bayern, Barca, Real, or The EPL.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What players though? It's mere speculation, kinda like the days of papers linking us with RVP, Jovetic, Aguero, etc... We never got any of them :D

The likes of Berardi, Bernardeschi, and even Manolas might go there, but top tier stars will not choose them as a destination ahead of Juventus, Bayern, Barca, Real, or The EPL.
:agree:

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Not really but there was room for another attacker even earlier in the season.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep they will be very strong next season with Manolas, Koulibaly, Verratti, Berardi, Sanchez and Aguero all going there in the summer.
Dont forget, Conte will coach them. My legs are shaking already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)