Domenico Berardi (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
According to Football Italia? :lol: Ok. If we are going to believe that - Why would you be happy about that?

You must be mistaking me for a fanboy because i defend him against unfounded criticism, but i'm not. Nonetheless it would be a shame if we miss out on him.
Come on, man. He prefers to stay at Sassuolo at 22 years of age to play regularly... And Pjaca is ready to come and play 5 games per season and he is 21. Can't you sense that one is less than enthusiastic to play for us? I don't want players who are hesitating to play for the greatest Italian club. Fuсk him and his attitude.

He is not Messi, Ronaldo or Neymar kind of player and it looks like he isn't progressing in last years. Good luck for him at inda

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Come on, man. He prefers to stay at Sassuolo at 22 years of age to play regularly... And Pjaca is ready to come and play 5 games per season and he is 21. Can't you sense that one is less than enthusiastic to play for us? I don't want players who are hesitating to play for the greatest Italian club. Fuсk him and his attitude.
Nice for him, obviously others prefer to not warm the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)