Domenico Berardi (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentino

"Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri will turn to Sassuolo attacker Domenico Berardi should his side fail to capture Cheslea play-maker Oscar or Real Madrid’s Isco in the summer transfer window

The 20-year-old was fully retained by the Neroverdi as part of Simone Zaza’s switch to the Bianconeri, although the Old Lady have a clause to sign the Italy U21 ace for €18 million should he continue to show such talent at the Mapei Stadium.

La Stampa is today reporting that missing out on Oscar or Isco will result in a quick turnaround with Berardi moving to the Serie A champions. The story suggests that a big-money deal for either player looks increasingly unlikely as the duo’s clubs remain reluctant to sell.

It is no secret that Allegri is a big admirer of Calabrian Berardi, who tends to operate as a winger but would most likely be used as a central play maker for the Bianconeri, the Turin club having received €10 million from Sassuolo for the remaining 50% of the Azzurrini international’s contract only last month."

Buy on AliExpress.com

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
Is their any rumour if he will switch to the #10 shirt at Sass?

For merchandising reasons Sass, Juventus and his Agent should push for it...

Valentino

Is their any rumour if he will switch to the #10 shirt at Sass?

For merchandising reasons Sass, Juventus and his Agent should push for it...
Not that I know of.
why should they push for it? Berardi is only staying with'em for another seaosn + I don't think sass fans care about #10 they will buy berardi's jersey.
Giving berardi #10 for 1 season is no good iMO.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Tarek Khatib‏@ADP1113Berardi "In 2006, when I was 12, a Juve scout came to see me in a Juniors tournament & then wanted to take me to Turin but I refused.."

Berardi "Juve is Juve, it's good to be linked to a great club, they can redeem me next yr everything's open but I don't think about it."

There are some other quotes too.Reading that, he doesn't sound like he's enthused to play for Juventus in the future.Idk or maybe it's just me making too much off his statements.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Tarek Khatib‏@ADP1113Berardi "In 2006, when I was 12, a Juve scout came to see me in a Juniors tournament & then wanted to take me to Turin but I refused.."

Berardi "Juve is Juve, it's good to be linked to a great club, they can redeem me next yr everything's open but I don't think about it."

There are some other quotes too.Reading that, he doesn't sound like he's enthused to play for Juventus in the future.Idk or maybe it's just me making too much off his statements.
Maybe because he is merdista?

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/press/e...vo-inter-juve-puo-riscattarmi-lanno-prossimo/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)