Domenico Berardi (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Best young winger at the moment, only behind Neymar. No one except Neymar has the same stats as Berardi. And I am talking about key passes, goals & assists. Highly rated Sterling, Lucas Moura, Felipe Anderson et cetera are all bad compared to mimmo. If you only look to stats he is in the same category as Alexis Sanchez, Di Maria and Candreva. Offcourse a player like Di Maria adds more to the game than Berardi, but it's a good sketch of how much worth Berardi really is. He is not the fancy player with shiny highlights, he is just a machine. I am not saying people underestimating him but the people who say he is average are completely wrong. He plays by Sass while players like Sterling are in the best PL squad and can't even come close to his stats.

Domenico Berardi (Sassuolo):
13/14 - 16 goals & 6 assists
14/15 - 15 goals & 10 assists
15/16 - 7 goals & 6 assists

Raheem Sterling (Liverpool & Man. City):
13/14 - 9 goals & 5 assists
14/15 - 7 goals & 7 assists
15/16 - 6 goals & 2 assists

- - - Updated - - -

Scored every match he played. 477 minutes - 7 goals - 68 minutes per goal as a winger.
Not to mention he's playing in the defensive league..
The downside is he's too agressive.
His yellow/red card are astonishing for an attacking player

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
-----------Higuain------------
Pjaca-----------Dybala-------------Berardi

:tuttosport:
Higuain
Pjaca - Dybala - Berardi
Marchisio - Khedira/Pjanic?
Alex Sandro - Chiello - Bonucci - Dani Alves
Buffon​

Fappin' all the way!
yes yesss. I dont see how we cannot play this madness against lowbies in seire A. With that amount of attack they will not have time to do anything else but to defend.

And Dybala behind the striker is nothing new, he has been playing like this since he joined juve, roaming everywhere.

But i admit that the wings can get exposed.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Juventus had an option to buy Italy Under-21 international Berardi from Sassuolo for €25m, but it was agreed by all parties that it would not be activated over the summer.

While Inter are pushing hard for forward and Sassuolo insist they could keep him next season too, what is the situation?

“I will not deny that we evaluated Berardi very carefully indeed,” replied Marotta.

“He is an important talent for Sassuolo and the Nazionale, but if the player expressed and continues to express he doesn’t want to wear the Juve jersey, we certainly can’t force the situation.”
:touched:

Unsticky this bish

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
:touched:

Unsticky this bish
Disappointing to say the least. He must see all the talent we've gathered and be nervous he doesn't measure up in terms of quality. What a lack of confidence, if true.

If his eyes are on Inter, he must be retarded. I love this guy but he is not making wise career choices and this coming decision of his will set his course for good. He should think.

To play in an attack with Dybala, Pjaca, Cuadrado, Higuain and win trophies and push for European glory. Or play in an attack with Icardi and fight for Europa League football for the next twenty years.

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009
Disappointing to say the least. He must see all the talent we've gathered and be nervous he doesn't measure up in terms of quality. What a lack of confidence, if true.

If his eyes are on Inter, he must be retarded. I love this guy but he is not making wise career choices and this coming decision of his will set his course for good. He should think.

To play in an attack with Dybala, Pjaca, Cuadrado, Higuain and win trophies and push for European glory. Or play in an attack with Icardi and fight for Europa League football for the next twenty years.
Pretty sure he's a hardcore interista

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)