Domenico Berardi (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Juventus Star Giorgio Chiellini Reveals He Was an AC Milan Fan but 'Improved'

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...i-reveals-he-was-an-ac-milan-fan-but-improved

TIL Paolo Maldini mentioned he cried when he was going to the Milan trials cause that meant his dream of playing for Juve was over.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Juve/comments/4j3y97/til_paolo_maldini_mentioned_he_cried_when_he_was/
how the fuck did Maldini end up supporting Juve when his father was playing and coaching for Milan for 16 years?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I'd be pretty pissed if I was doing all the hard work and Matri would keep strolling around the box and wasting chances like it's nothing, I bet the new teammates are not his biggest fans after this one :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The 4th Matri miss is absolutely hopeless, but generally those aren't even close to being examples of poor finishing. The first two were desperately unlucky not to be goals, and the 3rd one was a difficult angle.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
The 4th Matri miss is absolutely hopeless, but generally those aren't even close to being examples of poor finishing. The first two were desperately unlucky not to be goals, and the 3rd one was a difficult angle.
In the end Matri had ~3 great chances to score (the 1v1 and the double miss) and two good chances to score (the one after dribbling and the header) and it amounted to hitting the post and one good save by the goalkeeper. that's pretty horrible for a guy who's mostly useful for finishing attacks and offers very little else, he should be finishing at least some of that, otherwise there is no point of playing him, better add someone that can run more and pass better, f.e. every other guy in the squad excl. goalies

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
In the end Matri had ~3 great chances to score (the 1v1 and the double miss) and two good chances to score (the one after dribbling and the header) and it amounted to hitting the post and one good save by the goalkeeper. that's pretty horrible for a guy who's mostly useful for finishing attacks and offers very little else, if he's not scoring with that service what is the use of having him on pitch?
Quag would not have made those runs or be in that position to create a chance in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)