Domenico Berardi (63 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
It's simply retarded, PKs aren't free goals you know.

The kid has it all and should be given a chance here, especially if Morata goes back to Madrid. Berardi needs exactly what Zaza does and if there's a place they'll start to behave like professionals, then it's here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It's simply retarded, PKs aren't free goals you know.

The kid has it all and should be given a chance here, especially if Morata goes back to Madrid. Berardi needs exactly what Zaza does and if there's a place they'll start to behave like professionals, then it's here.
:agree:

There will be a lot of back-tracking in this thread when he signs with us next season. The kid is basically the 2nd best young Italian talent out there, would be foolish for us not to bring him in.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Those stats don't say anything about what he'll do here. I mean, Dybala's stats didn't look that impressive and we paid a lot of money for him and look at him now.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
All I know is that he's good, Italian, and has a bastard edge to him. Seems like the sort of player who would do well at Juve, given the opportunity. I just wonder about that last part, he seems like a tactical conundrum.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
All I know is that he's good, Italian, and has a bastard edge to him. Seems like the sort of player who would do well at Juve, given the opportunity. I just wonder about that last part, he seems like a tactical conundrum.
I do have a feeling he'll be a huge success here.

We just need to figure out a formation that fits both him and the rest of the team. I'm not too sold about the 4-3-3, especially since I want to see Dybala continue to grow as a second striker.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Those stats don't say anything about what he'll do here. I mean, Dybala's stats didn't look that impressive and we paid a lot of money for him and look at him now.
People genuinely disregard how much real talented players can improve being surrounded by top quality teammates. I mean Dybala has scored and assisted as much as he did whole last season already now in February.

If you have teammates that will put you in front of goal easier or more likely to score on passes you give them, then yeah ofcourse you will grow and dominate more. Not saying doing what Dybala does is easy, he is one of the few blessed with midas touch in the game. But never underestimate how much you can do with more quality around you.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I do have a feeling he'll be a huge success here.

We just need to figure out a formation that fits both him and the rest of the team. I'm not too sold about the 4-3-3, especially since I want to see Dybala continue to grow as a second striker.
Dybala really is the problem for Berardi no matter how we look at it. We see Dybala's influence decrease when he doesn't have that right side of the attack to himself. He's still good dropping off or to the left but you are taking him out of his dangerous zone. He's very left foot dependant.

I only see two spots for Berardi:

The issue remains that both he and Dybala favour coming inside from the right no matter how you try to narrow the formation. I also don't see Berardi as any kind of Morata replacement, the Spaniard is more mobile and off the shoulder, we would have all of our play in front of the opposition defence. I also don't see either Dybala or Berardi as a real AM in a 4-3-1-2. If we were to use that and sign an authentic quality AM then possibly either as a back up option there. But as you can see, the attacking options are already very heavy.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Highlighting that a lot of his goals are penalties is perfectly legitimate.

Unless he is going to be Juve's penalty taker, he won't get those goals.

Anyway, I'm still unsure about Berardi.

Interesting player, undoubtedly, but he 'just' seems to provide the odd big moment rather than being consistently influential through a game when I have seen him.

That's not a type of player Juve have tended to look for in attack in recent years.

Of course, an attacker has much more chance of being consistently influential through a game when playing for Juve than they do at Sassuolo.

No question his movement and vision give him the chance to be a good player.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Bernandesci is a real deal. He doesn't have that magic left foot, but he's better at everything else. Getting him from this ratship is impossible though.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
indeed:

[video=dailymotion;x3tfh8w]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3tfh8w_domenico-berardi-goal-hd-sassuolo-1-1-empoli-21-02-2016_sport[/video]

:nico:

michel

Mar 25, 2010
I believe that when he will be surrounded by our players, which are few levels better than those of Sassuolo, he will be a class player. I watched first half of today's match and he gets almost no support, and Sassoulo's midfield is just straight garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)