Domenico Berardi (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Left it to the fucking deadline :D

He's suspended for the next Sassuolo game but after that he should be playing Serie A games. They could line up with Ziegler, Chibsah, Berardi, Marrone and Zaza at the same time.
Look who else they are close to signing...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We really had to sign one more young and Italian SS, didnt we??

IMO this is a complete waste of time and Maronne's half, because we still need a +15 scorer more than yet another Iaquinta, Amauri, Matri etc...

Regardless, i just hope that we wont pay a fortune to get Maronne back, as we did with Giovinco and so many others...

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Just because of sheer numbers, one of our many co-owned youngsters is bound to make it, and then it will all be worth it. If they flop, we can still sell them for a few million avoiding any loss, and in some cases probably even profiting financially. Win-win.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
We really had to sign one more young and Italian SS, didnt we??

IMO this is a complete waste of time and Maronne's half, because we still need a +15 scorer more than yet another Iaquinta, Amauri, Matri etc...

Regardless, i just hope that we wont pay a fortune to get Maronne back, as we did with Giovinco and so many others...

I'm going to take a wild shot in the dark here and say that you have NEVER seen him play, have you.

He's a complete forward who was a vital piece in helping Sassuolo gain promotion to Serie A as a n 18 year old.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
80% of this forum wouldn't have signed El Shaarawy back when Milan did it. His first season in Milan was shit. Now he's enquired by Real Madrid and valued at least 35m €. You guys are just silly

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
80% of this forum wouldn't have signed El Shaarawy back when Milan did it. His first season in Milan was shit. Now he's enquired by Real Madrid and valued at least 35m €. You guys are just silly

I personally LOVE that this incarnation of Juve are heading back to the days in the 80's when it was based almost entirely on homegrown talent.

They are doing it the right way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)