does anyone watch (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I've seen it once or twice, thought it was good but then I've never seen a show dedicated to Serie A before :rolleyes: Of course your complaints ring true, the conversation is total chaos and there's no stucture.

OP
Lawnchair Bes
Jan 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #23
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    I've seen it once or twice, thought it was good but then I've never seen a show dedicated to Serie A before :rolleyes: Of course your complaints ring true, the conversation is total chaos and there's no stucture.

you should watch all the domenica sportiva stuff

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    HEY I watch this show!

"AT THE END OF THE DAY, JUVE STINK" That's their modo line! Bastards, they need a juve fan in there :p

However, I do get good laughs at Severio, he's a funny looking guy. The other two, Marc and Joel are kinda dorky looking. And sadly, they choose a stereotypical female soccer fan, not caring about the football itself, exept about Palermo's pink jersey and buffons good looks.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by mitsuko ] ++
    i watch this show if only for sevario's weekly ranting against montella. it's so amusing.
    I find his montella rating utter bullshiit. If it werent for Montellas 20 goals, Roma would be in relegation.

coolio04

Jun 23, 2005
    Your a moron.....soccer fanatics does suck....but the girl who previously hosted it was WAY hotter then the one they have on now....Gina is way too nasty. You can tell she does enjoy soccer, but come on. Marci should be back on it for her looks. And as for the guys, they all suck. I work out with two of them. In REAL life, they are nerds.

OP
    Lawnchair Bes
    Jan 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #34
    ++ [ originally posted by coolio04 ] ++
    Your a moron.....soccer fanatics does suck....but the girl who previously hosted it was WAY hotter then the one they have on now....Gina is way too nasty. You can tell she does enjoy soccer, but come on. Marci should be back on it for her looks. And as for the guys, they all suck. I work out with two of them. In REAL life, they are nerds.

i have never seen the previous chick. please if you meet them send them my letter. it would really make me happy

coolio04

Jun 23, 2005
    Which chick are you talking about? The first one was Marcy, she didn't seem to be a soccer fanatic, but she looked really great on TV. This year they had a new girl on it as Marcy quit. Her name is Gina. She is so ugly, nasty, dumb. I cannot beleive that TLN brought such a beast on TV, she is shemale. If you are talking about Gina, I agree.

coolio04

Jun 23, 2005
    Well my friend....I agree with you...she is terrible and UGLY. The guys are total nerds. At the gym everyone makes fun of them. I will tell them to respond to your post on this thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)