Do you want to help me? Of course you do... ;) (3 Viewers)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Sally you are too young (14?) to even think about not eating and what guys like.

No men likes bag of bones, they look far worse than a lot of meat.

The only thing we have to face is that too thin women are not beautiful, they're ****en ugly. The most beautiful women in the world are the mediterrenean girls who have meat around their bones.

Sally you have always been more mature than your age in your past posts; this one however disappoints me!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
face it, women (and men), thin women are beautiful. yes, beautiful. they might look sickly or whatever but with makeup and that body, man, its a girl's dream.
i dont know bout bulimic, i tried to put a finger down my throat once but it felt kinda ticklish so bulimia's out the window. and vomiting's not that ideal.. :lazy:

so how CAN we be thin without stopping to eat? its the best way, really. sure you could exercise and eat normally etc but that wouldn't make you thin. THIN.

thanks fabi for understanding ;)

its a girls dream: something men wont understand

Ive never tried bulimia because I'm afraid to vomit.

The best feeling I've ever had -better than eating- is waking up a day and seeing your flaaat stomach -the work has paid off.

Right now I'm just beginning to excercise doing 60+ abs per day and trying not to have dinner but Im still eating a lot everyday, I cant stop eating, lol

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Girls this is really sad :( Physical beauty only lasts for some years and it's irrelevant later on. Health and what's inside you is what really matters.

How can it be a girl's dream? If you are trying to do this to please guys than you are totally wrong.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
NO never to please men. Men should accept me as I am, if not then I dont want anything with them.

I've realized that most of it is because of the media, you're seeing thinner and thinner girls everyday and you just wanna be like them. Thank God I've gotten over it already, but I can totally relate with what Sally is saying because I used to be like that

Aug 1, 2003
Well glenn, to put it simply - women who don't have beautiful bodies are unhappy :) its a superficial world!

and don't worry, I don't think I'll ever get sick as I really CANNOT resist food :stress:
deej :LOL:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Great pics deej!

++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

Once again I dont see it as a disease because I will be reaching my goals with it and I dont think its bad, Im not aware of the danger it does --> those arent MY thoughts but thats what anorexic people think.
You're talking about dieting, not anorexia... u can't just turn a disease on and off -> My thoughts to anorexics, not you

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Great pics deej!

You're talking about dieting, not anorexia... u can't just turn a disease on and off -> My thoughts to anorexics, not you
nope, because most anorexic people arent aware of the danger theyre doing to theirselves and dont think they have a disease until its too late

gray

Apr 22, 2003
btw I was talking about you the whole time, not anorexics..

ever since u said that u wish u were anorexic so u reach ur goal of being thing... i dunno when the conversation got steered to talking about anorexics.

When you say that u wish u were anorexic, that's what didn't make sense to me...

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
When you say that u wish u were anorexic, that's what didn't make sense to me...
i think she was just wishfully saying thay, i dont think she really meant it mate ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I know...but it's not something to take lightly. It's like jokingly saying "I wish I had cancer, I've always wanted a free haircut".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)