Do you think we need a new formation?! (6 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
axlrose85 said:
lets make blasi the linesman.

No...

like I said before, he should be driving the team bus :D

If Ibra and Vieira scored those freakin' goals people like me wouldn't talk sh1t on Juve. We need to finish our chances and everything will be ok. Simple as that.
still wouldnt have excused how poorly we played for most of the match, Mark

if we cant handle an average team like Bremen, what will Barca, Chelsea, or Lyon do to us ??

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think the team needs a formation that can link the midfield to the forwards better. currently we look stale and flat and its only flashes of good play by individuals in the side that actually get us out of trouble and create something.

on that, zambrotta needs to play left back until chiellini and balzaretti get more experience and a right back is needed. I curse when i think about the sagnol deal not going through.

4-3-1-2

buffon
? Thuram Cannavaro Zambrotta
Camoranesi Emerson Vieira
Mutu
Trezeguet Zlatan

let mutu play in that hole and link the midfield to the forwards. If Moggi can get a better playmaker in the summer, then so be it.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Vinman said:
No...

like I said before, he should be driving the team bus :D

still wouldnt have excused how poorly we played for most of the match, Mark

if we cant handle an average team like Bremen, what will Barca, Chelsea, or Lyon do to us ??
Lyon lost 1 - 4 to Rennes at home yesterday.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Vinman said:

Bremen are by no means an average team, problem is that bigger european teams tend to take these kinda games lightly.Bremen outplayed Juve plain & simple!

rather it happen now rather than later.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
lay off blasi guys, i dont think he is that bad.. the thing that i like abt him is that he will always give 110% every game.. although his skills arent that great but he will always try harder.

abt the formation.. i guess that the main reason why the team isnt creating much is simply coming down to Viera IMO.
His role in the midfield is to be more of a CM than a DM and create chances for the attackers and the attacking wingers. Cap sticks with his favoured 4-4-2 cuz its more balanced than any other formation and its the safest one.A coach and an old skool coach like cap will always go for the defensive security first then he will think abt the attack.I dont think another formation would be as balancedd as this one and produce this run of good results, even though not the best of performances.
Barca r such a good team defensively only becuz they hold possesion faar too long so they dont give another team any chances to create.
Our team is great defensively cuz we defend with two lines even three sometimes, but imagine how much work would be needed from the attackers to come back and help if u play with a 3 man attack.

The other day i saw a re-run of a roma game with cap coaching, and i remembered those years when he was there... and they played the most beautiful football is saw in my whole life mybe and especially in Italy. Then i thought why arent juve playing the same as roma were playing? why is this team not giving great performances?
any fan of serie A knows that the roma teams focus soo much on football being beautifull even though they dont win.
However the Juve is a different case, cuz the club and many many fans wont care abt the performances but only winning and results.

Cap was adaptave enough to change his style and

Se7en

Feb 24, 2006
I'd give 200% if I played for Juve, but how on earth does that warrant me a place in the first eleven?

If I'm a coach and I have to choose between Henry, who doesn't care, or the guy next door, I'm going to go for Henry.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
My favourite performance under Capello was the win in Turin over Real (It was the 2-0). We were playing a great trident, and should do that again now. We have so many good strikers, but still Capello refuses to field three of em. Anyways, I hope he knows what he is doing.

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
A_LAcki said:
My favourite performance under Capello was the win in Turin over Real (It was the 2-0). We were playing a great trident, and should do that again now. We have so many good strikers, but still Capello refuses to field three of em. Anyways, I hope he knows what he is doing.

but in that game vs real we went banging down the door to score. i dont that game was our bet under capello, it could of gone either way but a great game.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I also think 4-3-1-2 would be great, with Mutu behind 2 strikers.

------------Zlatan--Trezeguet-------
-----------------Mutu-----------------
----Vieira--Emerson--Camoranesi----
Zambro--Canna--Thuram--Balzaretti
----------------Buffon---------------

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
David Del Piero said:

This is surely not a Capello's tactic

Se7en

Feb 24, 2006
David Del Piero said:

Any formation with Zlatan in it is blatantly wrong.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Replace Zlatan with DP or even Mutu (and have Neddy behind the strikers, as Vinman always laments), and I'll be happy.

But that might make sense, so it will never happen. Mutu as a forward? :shocked: Neddy not on the wing? :shocked:

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Just because we dident win vs Bremen means NOTHING about how we will play against teams like Barca... Ever single FOOTBALL fan knows how a team performs against bigger teams.. So just chill, we can beat Barca if we do play as good as we know how we can play!!!

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
True, Kosova. That's why all the small teams in Italy can be such a pain in the ass when they play Juve. THey give their all.

Against Barca, we would be motivated and bloodthirsty!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)