Do you think we need a new formation?! (10 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
mark77 said:
If Ibra and Vieira scored those freakin' goals people like me wouldn't talk sh1t on Juve. We need to finish our chances and everything will be ok. Simple as that.
the coach should motivate them more so that they wouldn't miss those 1 on 1 chances according to Jeeks.

Caps should have shaved nuts of the players by himself and kiss them before the match..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't care if Blasi is trying hard or not...he needs to be placed on the bench as soon as possible. The guy is clearly the weakest link in our side when he is on the pitch, and that usually goes for when he plays in central midfield as well. He made mistake after mistake on Wednesday and is not a true right-back...we simply cannot play him back there anymore.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
mark77 said:
If Ibra and Vieira scored those freakin' goals people like me wouldn't talk sh1t on Juve. We need to finish our chances and everything will be ok. Simple as that.

Thats what I've been trying to say.

FFS, we can't miss these kind of chances in a champions league game.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Maresca said:
did not you see any game of pessoto this season (specialy against roma in coppa). Pessoto´s time is over. why do you pick out Blasi to blame, this guy is giving his best, even if he is not playing at his position. and he was not that bad yesterday, he defended well in many situations.
who gave me - rep for that?? I just can not understand why people can not try to discuss and just give -rep without being a man to put their names..:disagree:

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Not me, I fully agree. Many people don't like Blasi because he has crap technique and do anything with the ball. But defensively he's quite solid.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Maresca said:
who gave me - rep for that?? I just can not understand why people can not try to discuss and just give -rep without being a man to put their names..:disagree:

Snoop is the official Negative Repper of Juventuz forums....we busted him last night:D

Sep 28, 2002
mark77 said:
hadn't buffon made those two brilliants stops it couldve been 5-2. sure, we had those two chances but we were completely outplayed. had we had a decent game, nevermind the scoreline, i think there would be fewer unhappy voices heard.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Mr. Gol said:
Not me, I fully agree. Many people don't like Blasi because he has crap technique and do anything with the ball. But defensively he's quite solid.
But we can't afford to play a Blasi, who gives away literally every ball he passes forward, despite his defensive awareness.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:lol2: If Blasi had to play centerback he would have to see more of the ball than out on the wing and have more attackers running at him. Seriously, we might as well just play Blasi in goal...that would work just as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)