• Very rarely

• Only on sundays and when hangover

• God bless my mouse scroll-wheel

• Well he's literally everywhere, how can one possibly avoid him

• Only when his anal cannon fires and pollutes the forum with fecal matter

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
I turned a forum to a fiasco yet you have an average of 20+ posts per day.

I think some members here would thank me, otherwise you would be literally everywhere.
What my post ratio has to do with your moderation? I told you thousands of times that I ignored your posts, so what? Make sense.

The only two members who opted that option are Swedish, anyone?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
ßömßäяdîëя;1392209 said:
Yea, of course, Hamas is for pussies, that is why they wear masks, Forza Zionism, Forza Homosexuality, and Fuck GOD IN HIS ASS!

Oh, and Mohammed too.

Burke is it that time of the month.....easy bro with those comments...

Jul 23, 2006
ßömßäяdîëя;1392209 said:
Yea, of course, Hamas is for pussies, that is why they wear masks, Forza Zionism, Forza Homosexuality, and Fuck GOD IN HIS ASS!

Oh, and Mohammed too.
If this guy doesn't get banned I'm leaving the forums.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #108
    Oh ok, 3adi. Bas you should've ignored him when he put the Church jokes, he's an asshole (if you believe so), y sink to his level???

Plus, You are a MOD, you should show no bias and no hate towards members.

True bout the Ahmedios part, but saying AKhmed is much worse.

:pint:

You shouldn't have opened this thread, it's lame and stupid.
    I only asked him a question about the jokes, he thought I think of him as a terrorist. Same way he thinks Andy hates him.

Apr 12, 2004
    Tonykart is a racist and I have evidence of that. He stated before he would not accept a Mexican at Juventus which is purely racism with the verbiage he wrote. He also labeled somebody a "faggot" for having a homosexual friend, which is not only idiotic but also against his supposed Christian beliefs for spreading around hate. But that guy doesn't know the difference.
    TONYKART IS A RACIST!

You know Andy, a month ago, i would have writen a hell of a reply to this post
    And right now, I will give a hell of a reply to you....

Shut up.
    Who says I hate you?
    I hate him.
    I honestly don't know how I was labelled as the "Only Want Italians" guy. I don't remember that post. I know bombardier lacks in debating skills and overall intelligence, but can anyone explain how I was put into this category.

I have been supportive of Tiago, Milito, Huntelaar, Ribery, Giuly, Robben, Samuel, Pepe, and others coming to Juventus. The fact I like Barzagli, Toni, Cannavaro, Quagliarella and Bianchi must be enough.
    Babygirl, I lack none of those, I just think it is more fun to do it this way.

Penis in my mouth, donk in my butt, tonykart hates me because I'm a slut........and i have gay friends.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #111
    What my post ratio has to do with your moderation? I told you thousands of times that I ignored your posts, so what? Make sense.

The only two members who opted that option are Swedish, anyone?
    What do Swedes have to do with any of this now?

your post ratio has to do with you claiming that the forum is a fiasco YET you post that much.

Got it, Akhmedios?

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
    Have you ever even thought for a moment that you just post utter tripe regarding football? Perhaps that's why nobody likes you.
    No, it is that I frequently disagree with people from my generation on almost every issue. I also have old fashioned religious beliefs, which is no longer "in style" and I like football played "boring" which is certainly not "in style". I know football and I don't accuse people of not know it, because that is just an obsurd and childish method of justifing my point. I just disagree with most people on the way I think Juventus should do things and the way the game should be played. But, as usual, you can bring the issue to its extreme.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
    Who says I hate you?
    I tried to discuss you a lot before, but you refused. And I hinted at the PMs Jacques sent to me (About that matter) in one of my previous post just for you to know that I'm not the one who wanted you down.

The thing that has gutted me is that you think that I was against you as a mod. I tried to explain but in vain.

Apr 12, 2004
    Burke is it that time of the month.....easy bro with those comments...
    Don't tell me what to do.....
    Andy atheism is the new fad, but I can believe my way too. I have been call worse things than a faggot. Once again you lack a good argument.
    Not really, it just is people that can think for themselves. That happened before the dunce idiots burned them for thinking for themselves.....
    I agree. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)