• Only when involved in a diuscussion that adds to the forum

• Very rarely

• Only on sundays and when hangover

• God bless my mouse scroll-wheel

• Well he's literally everywhere, how can one possibly avoid him

• Only when his anal cannon fires and pollutes the forum with fecal matter

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 12, 2004
The name of the Club is: "The Pro Juventus Having Majority of Starters Italian Club" and the population is still 1. After learning more about you folks... I will definately keep the club closed for membership.
You are a god damned idiot.....

GET OUT PAVEL!

GET OUT TIAGO!

GET OUT ZIDANE!

GET OUT VIERIA!

GET OUT PLATINI!

GET OUT DESCHAMPS!

You have to be the dumbest motherfucker alive.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #82
    Look at your logic. I know what Ahmed is and you are saying that I am insulting the prophet by saying Akhmedios.

Let us start by Ahmedios, isn't that insulting in the first place? Why is the deviation of the deviation of the name insulting but the original deviation is fine?

Got it, Falafel?

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #87
    Why do you want to change the matter? Aren't you the one who asked about your PMs to me?

Again, you posted some PMs who proved my point and still there are dozens left. Besides, I said your PMs and your moderation. Believe it or not, I don't like your moderation. You've turned Juventuz.com into a fiasco.
    I turned a forum to a fiasco yet you have an average of 20+ posts per day.

I think some members here would thank me, otherwise you would be literally everywhere.

Apr 12, 2004
    Instead of wasting time figuring those out, how about you find out where Dr. Kevorkian lives in your area so you can meet him. He has experiance helping people such as yourself.
    so what, he hates gays, everyone has his own opinion just like you hate Anti-Zionists (I know you do).
    Yea, of course, Hamas is for pussies, that is why they wear masks, Forza Zionism, Forza Homosexuality, and Fuck GOD IN HIS ASS!

Oh, and Mohammed too.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
    Jack, you need to add the option "Only when his anal cannon fires and pollutes the forum with fecal matter" to your poll.

That would be my choice.
    Let's stop it here, Andy. I told you dozens of times, I have nothing against you, but you've kept on misunderstanding me since your retirement as a mod. You refused to discuss, I said no problem. You've kept on insulting me, I also said no problem. But why all this hate? I'm not saying so because of this post or because of a specific something, I'm talking about a specific period of time.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Tonykart is a racist and I have evidence of that. He stated before he would not accept a Mexican at Juventus which is purely racism with the verbiage he wrote. He also labeled somebody a "faggot" for having a homosexual friend, which is not only idiotic but also against his supposed Christian beliefs for spreading around hate. But that guy doesn't know the difference.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    Look at your logic. I know what Ahmed is and you are saying that I am insulting the prophet by saying Akhmedios.

Let us start by Ahmedios, isn't that insulting in the first place? Why is the deviation of the deviation of the name insulting but the original deviation is fine?

Got it, Falafel?
    Falafel got served with hot sauce:D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Let's stop it here, Andy. I told you dozens of times, I have nothing against you, but you've kept on misunderstanding me since your retirement as a mod. You refused to discuss, I said no problem. You've kept on insulting me, I also said no problem. But why all this hate? I'm not saying so because of this post or because of a specific something, I'm talking about a specific period of time.
    Who says I hate you?

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
    I honestly don't know how I was labelled as the "Only Want Italians" guy. I don't remember that post. I know bombardier lacks in debating skills and overall intelligence, but can anyone explain how I was put into this category.

I have been supportive of Tiago, Milito, Huntelaar, Ribery, Giuly, Robben, Samuel, Pepe, and others coming to Juventus. The fact I like Barzagli, Toni, Cannavaro, Quagliarella and Bianchi must be enough.

Jul 23, 2006

Got it, Falafel?
    Oh ok, 3adi. Bas you should've ignored him when he put the Church jokes, he's an asshole (if you believe so), y sink to his level???

Plus, You are a MOD, you should show no bias and no hate towards members.

True bout the Ahmedios part, but saying AKhmed is much worse.

:pint:

You shouldn't have opened this thread, it's lame and stupid.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #98
    Tonykart is a racist and I have evidence of that. He stated before he would not accept a Mexican at Juventus which is purely racism with the verbiage he wrote. He also labeled somebody a "faggot" for having a homosexual friend, which is not only idiotic but also against his supposed Christian beliefs for spreading around hate. But that guy doesn't know the difference.
    He also said that all those who listen to electronic music are junkies

Apr 12, 2004
    Your anal cannon just spit fecal matter all over the forum.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
    ßömßäяdîëя;1392209 said:
    Yea, of course, Hamas is for pussies, that is why they wear masks, Forza Zionism, Forza Homosexuality, and Fuck GOD IN HIS ASS!

Oh, and Mohammed too.
    Your parents love you... everything will be ok.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)