• Very rarely

• Only on sundays and when hangover

• God bless my mouse scroll-wheel

• Well he's literally everywhere, how can one possibly avoid him

• Only when his anal cannon fires and pollutes the forum with fecal matter

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Now why did you pick only these two? Post all of them, all the PMs I sent you.
Do you want the group of messages about **** & ****, and when I refused to kiss your arse, you started to change your policy with me.

Don't play with me, man. You know and I know what I do mean.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #63
    Anyway, Akhmedios, I will post the PMs to make your life easier.

Akhmedios had a run joking about nuns and Jesus and I asked him if there is a difference between joking about Christianity and Islam in the thread but he did not reply. So it went to PM

Jacques said:
    Apparently you are dodging my question on purpose and apparently you have a reason on why you do that. Now personally, knowing you and knowing what happened at the time those caricatures were posted, I think you were very much against them however I don't know what you did and I don't want to know.

Why did I bring this up? I'll tell you why.

I am not a religious person and I have joked about the church, priests, nuns, God and Jesus several times, much more than the jokes you have posted. But I see you posting a lot of jokes about Christian religion or Christian religious figures.

Do you think it is fine to joke about Christian religion and religious figures but it is bad to joke about the prophet (the way Hallands Posten did)?

He replied and I replied here

Jacques said:
    Ahmedios said:
    Despite being a religious person, I do make fun of Sheiks and Islmaic extremists as well. And if it happens and I posted jokes about Christinas, it was just a coincidence.

Also, if it happens and I find a joke criticising a negative point in Muslims in English, I'll never hesitate to post.

By the way, I'm not the only one who has posted religious jokes here. Anyways, this isn't the point, the point is that you think that I'm doing that on purpose or you're trying to say indirectly that I'm against Christianity.

Ana mosh erhaby, Manager.
    No, that is not what I thought.

My point was that I am sure you were against those caricatures yet you don't hesitate to post jokes about Christianity.

The DIFFERENCE between you and others who post such kind of jokes is that THEY are not as religious as you and THEY weren't against the Danish caricatures.

Concerning your last comment about terrorism, I know now that you are very much unaware of my political stands.
    It ended here

Jacques said:
    Ahmedios said:
    Considering your political stands, it is definitely none of my business.
    Then don't go coming up with things about me thinking you are a terrorist or you are posting the jokes just to piss Christians off.
    Then the PMing continued about Akhmedios' favourite subject, yes Ze, you guessed it right, banned members.

So it went like this

Jacques said:
    So now that I asked you not to interfere with bannings again, you go to Bozi?

Would you like to tell me about your obsessions in banned members and when will they be unbanned?
    And the result (typical)

Jacques said:
    Ahmedios said:
    Actually, there is no any obsessions. Simply, Turk asked me to talk to the mods about his banning, I didn't do that by myself.
    I don't find it a coincidence that he chose specifically you ;)

Apr 12, 2004
    Hahahaha... a "Your Mom" joke. Yes. Clever.
    Not as clever as your being a gayboy. You loves the gays, don't you? DA! You love to do the pee-pee eat, you racist cocksucker.

Why don't you go eat your bread and drink your merlot and think it's Jesus, you god damned canibal.

Andy would have asked the same questions but used question marks instead.
    :lol2:

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #66
    Do you want the group of messages about **** & ****, and when I refused to kiss your arse, you started to change your policy with me.

Don't play with me, man. You know and I know what I do mean.
    Akhmedios, lay off the LSD, you are hallucinating a lot.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Jack, you need to add the option "Only when his anal cannon fires and pollutes the forum with fecal matter" to your poll.

That would be my choice.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #68
    What's with the Akhmedios Jack??

Ahmed is one of God's names, kindly stop it.
    Ahmed is one of God's names, Ahmedios is a deviation of that name, you are defending your "friend" but made it all worse. :lol2:

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
    ßömßäяdîëя;1392173 said:
    Not as clever as your being a gayboy. You loves the gays, don't you? DA! You love to do the pee-pee eat, you racist cocksucker.

Why don't you go eat your bread and drink your merlot and think it's Jesus, you god damned canibal.

What a wierdo. I don't even know what to say. This is really funny and this post describes the juventuz.com forum to perfection.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I am trying to decide if this is pointless or not... I think it is, but I'm not sure. I am trying to figure out if you used a poorly punctuated sentance to critisize my poorly punctuated sentance. And then I am trying to figure out why something like that would matter on an internet forum.
    Instead of wasting time figuring those out, how about you find out where Dr. Kevorkian lives in your area so you can meet him. He has experiance helping people such as yourself.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
    ßömßäяdîëя;1392181 said:
    How is it at the Anti-Juve-having-non-italian players club?
    The name of the Club is: "The Pro Juventus Having Majority of Starters Italian Club" and the population is still 1. After learning more about you folks... I will definately keep the club closed for membership.

Jul 23, 2006
    ßömßäяdîëя;1392189 said:
    That you are racist, hate gays, and are a canibal?

I think that makes you the "wierdo."

Lick a gayman's anus.
    so what, he hates gays, everyone has his own opinion just like you hate Anti-Zionists (I know you do).

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
    Akhmedios, lay off the LSD, you are hallucinating a lot.
    Why do you want to change the matter? Aren't you the one who asked about your PMs to me?

Again, you posted some PMs who proved my point and still there are dozens left. Besides, I said your PMs and your moderation. Believe it or not, I don't like your moderation. You've turned Juventuz.com into a fiasco.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
    Instead of wasting time figuring those out, how about you find out where Dr. Kevorkian lives in your area so you can meet him. He has experiance helping people such as yourself.
    Yes... this is a perfect example of my first (i think) post on this thread. You are the posterboy for garbage posters on this thread.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Originally Posted by Jacques
    So now that I asked you not to interfere with bannings again, you go to Bozi?

Would you like to tell me about your obsessions in banned members and when will they be unbanned?

Originally Posted by Ahmedios
    Actually, there is no any obsessions. Simply, Turk asked me to talk to the mods about his banning, I didn't do that by myself.
    I don't find it a coincidence that he chose specifically you

This is better than TV.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)