Do you read Ahmedios' posts? (2 Viewers)

Do you read them?

• Even every punctuation

• Only when involved in a diuscussion that adds to the forum

• Very rarely

• Only on sundays and when hangover

• God bless my mouse scroll-wheel

• Well he's literally everywhere, how can one possibly avoid him

• Only when his anal cannon fires and pollutes the forum with fecal matter

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
[Ahmedios] Jack what is your problem? I have nothing against you. Do you have something against me? If so tell me why. If not...well then tell me anyway...

I don't have anything against you, but I'm going to keep typing something because It looks cool. Oh and you're an idiot. [/Ahmedios]

tbc.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #43
    Ahmed, why do you waste you time with these people. Who cares. Let them build their little internet friendships. Just talk Juventus. These people aren't worth the time.
    Andy would have asked the same questions but used question marks instead.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #44
    [Ahmedios] Jack what is your problem? I have nothing against you. Do you have something against me? If so tell me why. If not...well then tell me anyway...

I don't have anything against you, but I'm going to keep typing something because It looks cool. Oh and you're an idiot. [/Ahmedios]

tbc.
    Do one with the famous "I meant it as a joke" or "I didn't mean that"

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
    Andy would have asked the same questions but used question marks instead.
    I am trying to decide if this is pointless or not... I think it is, but I'm not sure. I am trying to figure out if you used a poorly punctuated sentance to critisize my poorly punctuated sentance. And then I am trying to figure out why something like that would matter on an internet forum.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    ßömßäяdîëя;1392119 said:
    Not as funny as the picture of your mom in your avatar.
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I like both Ahmedios and Jacques. And i like Tonykart. He is very intelligent and he knows so much about football.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
    Akhmedios, I am my COMMENTS

Akhmedios, PMs, not posts, you mentioned PMs
    Which PM do you want exactly, MANGER? The one accusing me of trying to piss Christians off because of a joke on the jokes thread or the one you mentioned in it the caricatures against Islam.

Ahmed, why do you waste you time with these people. Who cares. Let them build their little internet friendships. Just talk Juventus. These people aren't worth the time.
    Anyways, I hope them a happier internet life. I don't care anyways, I just can't believe that this is the most important forums on the web for Juventuz. I can't deny that we have here very decent posters, but....

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #50
    I am trying to decide if this is pointless or not... I think it is, but I'm not sure. I am trying to figure out if you used a poorly punctuated sentance to critisize my poorly punctuated sentance. And then I am trying to figure out why something like that would matter on an internet forum?
    Punctuation and spelling are subjects that keep on coming on this particular forum.

Where was my sentence poorly punctuated? Don't let me take Akhmedios' advice on proper punctuation now, no one wants that.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Do one with the famous "I meant it as a joke" or "I didn't mean that"
    [Ahmedios] I honestly don't know what you're talking about Jack, I don't ever recall calling you an idiot. If I did call you one please show it to me, but I know I never called you that. I think I disagree with you but I'm not sure why. Oh and I called you an idiot because I meant it as a joke. But please show me where I called you an idiot. Thus, Therefore, Thou, Thee...

...erm Where was I?

[/Ahmedios]

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
    Punctuation and spelling are subjects that keep on coming on this particular forum.

Where was my sentence poorly punctuated? Don't let me take Akhmedios' advice on proper punctuation now, no one wants that.
    You needed a comma before the "but" I believe. It would have broken up the two statements properly.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #55
    You needed a comma before the "but" I believe. It would have broken up the two statements properly.
    Yes but it is not necessary, even in books articles and other published text the comma before "but" and "and" is not necessarily essential.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #57
    Which PM do you want exactly, MANGER? The one accusing me of trying to piss Christians off because of a joke on the jokes thread or the one you mentioned in it the caricatures against Islam.

Anyways, I hope them a happier internet life. I don't care anyways, I just can't believe that this is the most important forums on the web for Juventuz. I can't deny that we have here very decent posters, but....
    Now why did you pick only these two? Post all of them, all the PMs I sent you.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
    [Ahmedios] I honestly don't know what you're talking about Jack, I don't ever recall calling you an idiot. If I did call you one please show it to me, but I know I never called you that. I think I disagree with you but I'm not sure why. Oh and I called you an idiot because I meant it as a joke. But please show me where I called you an idiot. Thus, Therefore, Thou, Thee...

...erm Where was I?

[/Ahmedios]
    :lol:
    Well at least he is comprehendable and does make an effort when typing, as opposed to all these MySpace Juventini who seem to join nowadays.

Ahmedios, be more direct when writing, and you'd be considered a pretty good forumer.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
    Yes but it is not necessary, even in books articles and other published text the comma before "but" and "and" is not necessarily essential.
    depends on the editor and most books and articles are poorly edited now-a-days. The rules in grammar, as in most aspects of modern life, are becoming less and less strict. Anyways, this is kind of dumb.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I think everybody should do the following.

1. Read the title of this thread.

2. Read each post in this thread.

3. Reflect and consider how stupid almost every single post in this thread was.

4. Count how much time of your life you just wasted.

5. Move on.
    Tony, you wrote 7 more posts after you said "Move on"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)