Do you Doodle? (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
You really don't need to be able to draw in order to doodle. Shit, u don't even need to be able to write! It looks like a chicken stepped in ink and walked all over Mac's paper :eek:

:wallbang: I feel so stupid, I tried to guess what that writing said because the pic didn't display properly at first and the text was cut off :wallbang: I thought i was being smart deciphering it

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
I have a scanner at uni. Tell you what, after I had a class of German I'll go and scan my doodles. Sick humour guaranteed :D
Yes, but surely you'll have to translate it for those of us who can't read Dutch.

I'm not much of a doodler myself, though when I do, it's usually random scribbling, abstract patterns, that sort of thing.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i don't doodle...

but all my books are covered with juve logos and lyrics and inside my books i write our player's names and lp lyrics

OP
Mac

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #38
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++

Hey Mac.

"Trying to be straight"... what does that mean? :D
    hehe

Actually a guy had that on tshirt. It was wrote slanted like that. I thought it was kinda clever :D

OP
    Mac

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #39
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    I find the robot drawings far more disturbing actually :D
    Yeah actually i dont know why, i cant stop drawing robots now. I saw a few sites where good illustrators where drawing good robots, now im hooked :D

And ill be sure to post my monday doodles :D

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
    uhh not much doodling here lol
    only tribals
    and some notes
    but my friend completely distroyed my biology notebook from last semester so i'm gonna post that .....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)