Do you Doodle? (1 Viewer)

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
Im pretty sure everyone does this. I always do it during my boring lectures. And infact ive always been doing it always. School / work / waiting on the bus etc.

So heres whats gonna happen. Everyone is going to post their doodles. Because i think they are interesting, because when you are doing it you dont be thinking so much, it just comes out :D

I apologise to the mods for making another mindless topic, im sure ill grow out of it :D

And im prediction im going to be the only one who does this :down:

Lets see what you got!

i usually doodle robots, typrography, animals and trees :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
All i doodle is juve formations, all-star formations, My signature, and the Phrase "Shit Happens!"
...dont know why...

OP
Mac

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    No i write in blue. The red was someone elses pen, i decided to add some color on that particular occasion :D

And actually i can draw and WRITE better than that :D, i wasnt expecting public broadcast :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I don't doodle as such, i just draw anything interesting in my vicinity. This was last year in a boring lecture (aren't they all boring)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I had a waterbottle one time and wrapped it up because i'd frozen it

Sorry about the writing in the background, i doodled on the back of my lecture notes

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Mac if i read correctly and try to guess the words being chopped off, does it say: "I fsckin hate the guy at the front who asks too many questions. I mean if you'd just shut the hell up (or something to that effect) the lecture would go much faster). :sigh: I've thought the same thing...

btw cheers for screwing around in Introduction to Programming :LOL:

OP
    Mac

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
    Mac if i read correctly and try to guess the words being chopped off, does it say: "I fsckin hate the guy at the front who asks too many questions. I mean if you'd just shut the hell up (or something to that effect) the lecture would go much faster). :sigh: I've thought the same thing...

btw cheers for screwing around in Introduction to Programming :LOL:
    Yea something like that :)

Oh and i should point out most of what is written (except text to go with drawings) has been written as a means of communication with the person beside me. :D So yeah some weird stuff turn up there.

And Graham your drawings are excellent. next time you doodle post it up :D.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Mac ] ++
    Im pretty sure everyone does this. I always do it during my boring lectures. And infact ive always been doing it always. School / work / waiting on the bus etc.

So heres whats gonna happen. Everyone is going to post their doodles. Because i think they are interesting, because when you are doing it you dont be thinking so much, it just comes out :D

I apologise to the mods for making another mindless topic, im sure ill grow out of it :D

And im prediction im going to be the only one who does this :down:

Lets see what you got!

i usually doodle robots, typrography, animals and trees :D
    Hey Mac.

"Trying to be straight"... what does that mean? :D

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
    oh come on, you've never scribbled a drawing while doing nothing in particular?
    Actually, when I think realll really hard about what I've done during lessons I only think of talking, talking and talking. I can't think of a single time when I did these doodle things, probably because I can't draw. :undecide:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)