Do we still have chance? (2 Viewers)

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
I bet that Seria A won't start at all this year , give everybody a year off . and clear the system of all wrongdoings...this was a rush decision because of the timeframe given by UEFA...no withesess were involved in the whole trial and they listended only a small precent of the phone conversation tapes.

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
axlrose85 said:
i think buffon is turning into another fabio capello with his 'ill stay' statements.and that is pissing me off somehow.if he really DOES mean that he'll stay,then its great.but if hes lying,then that plain sucks.

the players should atleast be honest,like fabio.he never promised that he'll stay,and now he can leave if he wants to.
yeah thats the least they could do , honesty

Chico

Apr 6, 2006
d.nico said:
no matter what, i still hope untill the new serie-A season come and Juve is not there.
Whats your problem? If you dont support Juve, why either bother going on this site? Get a life you loser!!!!!!!!

sco_tino

Jan 30, 2004
Chico said:
Whats your problem? If you dont support Juve, why either bother going on this site? Get a life you loser!!!!!!!!
Chico, I think he's trying to say that he's going to keep hoping we stay in Seire A. I believe he actually means that he'll keep hoping until he sees the new season begin and only stop hoping when the season starts and Juve's not part of the Serie A.

Let's remember that English isn't the first language of a lot of us here. We're all hoping that we stay in Serie A. I'm hoping the appeal goes well too, but I'm tempering it with a bit of realism.

If there was any justice in the trial, equal sentences would have been handed down to all involved. I can not for the love of me understand why Milan are staying in Seria A. The punishments are akin to us getting the firing squad and thm getting a slap on the wrist!!! :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :disagree: :disagree: :disagree:

Whatever happens, FORZA JUVE!!!

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Juve in Serie A? Farr from likely, the most we can hope for is points deduction.

Just be mentally prepared to spend one year in Serie B because that's the likeliest thing to happen.

OP
juveonly

juveonly

Jul 17, 2006
  • Thread Starter #28
    I got information from website that this is just the first sentence, is there will be more sentence later? Maybe second, third? Do we have chance to win in the next sentences?

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    juveonly said:
    I got information from website that this is just the first sentence, is there will be more sentence later? Maybe second, third? Do we have chance to win in the next sentences?
    No I think this is it, those were our pinishment, and rather harsh too....
    Lets just hope some of the appeal is exacpted and
    we get points deduction reduction (try sayin that 5 times fast)...

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
    - vOnAm - said:
    No I think this is it, those were our pinishment, and rather harsh too....
    Lets just hope some of the appeal is exacpted and
    we get points deduction reduction (try sayin that 5 times fast)...
    hoping the best, preparing the worst.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Why cant we not do it? 126 points are up for grabs arent they not. minus our 30 leaves 96 points. and to finish in the top six for the play offs need around 66 points. We can so do this! BELIEVE YOU DONUTS! Believe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)