Do we still have chance? (1 Viewer)

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
If there is such thing as justice and the truth, the point deficit will be cut back and the 05/06 scudetto returned. Probably still be in serie b though.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
i think buffon is turning into another fabio capello with his 'ill stay' statements.and that is pissing me off somehow.if he really DOES mean that he'll stay,then its great.but if hes lying,then that plain sucks.

the players should atleast be honest,like fabio.he never promised that he'll stay,and now he can leave if he wants to.

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
axlrose85 said:
i think buffon is turning into another fabio capello with his 'ill stay' statements.and that is pissing me off somehow.if he really DOES mean that he'll stay,then its great.but if hes lying,then that plain sucks.

the players should atleast be honest,like fabio.he never promised that he'll stay,and now he can leave if he wants to.
where did he say he will stay

link please

May 30, 2004
lol juventus couldnt appeal an ibrahimovic ban couple of seasons ago .. and they wont be able to aqppeal this either... appeals are b.s the decision is already done with all the evidence they have wht could possibly change their mind ... all i hope for is the -30 point deduction to be reduced mabe to 20 or 15 so tht we hav a chance of going to serie A from the first yr and not stay in B for 2 yrs... because 30 is kind of impossible... but staying in serie A i dont think theres a chance... o yea and i hope those assholes milan get dropped to serie B after appealing like the other 3 clubs in the scandal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)