do we need a player like Trezegue??? (2 Viewers)

Sc_azzurrik

Mar 1, 2004
the topic was and is do we need a player like Trez?!
well the point then people talk about is another: do we need TREZ??!
I like very much Zlatan! n I don't like Trez!!! very much! agree Trez is good one but think we should try ZLatan. this year conflict with Trez and signing the contract is like a signal... and I think Zlat is much more tough than trez, he is not so often injured and ...i'd say he is more MAN!! DIE HARD!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Welcome to the forums sc_azzurrki. My dad went to Kazakhstan a few years ago :)

As for Zlatan being more of a man, my opinion is on the contrary: ironically enough, Ibrahimovic has been having some trouble and required groin surgery :D

Sc_azzurrik

Mar 1, 2004
Hi Gray!
well i didn't mean MAN in that way! :) i meant he looks more like a man, and Trez looks more like a girl! byut that's mapersonal opinion- i didn't like Trez before Juventus, I didn't change my view and i think i will neva change it! personal dislike, i'd say!
what d'u think about Gilardino! Young, perspective!!! Moggi said that they think about him! wish he'd play in Milan or Juventus! i wouldn't stand if he'd play in anynother team!!!!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
injury prone? yes. not very active? yes. best scoring ratio in serie A? yes. Scores when given the chance? yes. Can we replace him with a player who would score more? no. who do we replace him with? god only knows.

maybe juve should just sell trezeguet and di vaio and make everyone happy.:(

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sc_azzurrik ] ++
Zlatan...he just needs a good pass to make a goal!
Isn't that pretty much the same with Trez? Who's to say that Zlatan will be better at poaching then Trez?

Sc_azzurrik

Mar 1, 2004
ok then rossoneri will buy Zlatan! and the scudetto will be of rossoneri! does this really touch u?! I like Zlatan and Trez wants too much at the same time! the point is in money!

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
when trez is hot he is hot and then he gets injured.........
as soon as he catches back his form and starts to score alot of goals.......
he gets injured
VERY UNLUCKY

Aug 27, 2003
well if u ask me it would be a dream for me to see zlatan in juventus he is keen on an itlaian move and he has said that juventus are most favorbale of winning the cl and the serie a and hell be willing to play for them..
now that we have one siode of our deal
its all up to moggi to draw up the contract and give zlatan to sign! :D
he is a true player with amazing talents hell hi the top scorers bar anytime and trezeguet is a good star himself but i would love to see zlatan instead

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by julio1011 ] ++
when trez is hot he is hot and then he gets injured.........
as soon as he catches back his form and starts to score alot of goals.......
he gets injured
VERY UNLUCKY
yes it is very annoying when u see this happening esp when u need the plauyers the most but i dont really worry somitmes knowing weve got di viao and micoli

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Sell DV if he continues to play shit, get Zlatan so when Trez gets injured, we can have a new point man

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
Sell DV if he continues to play shit, get Zlatan so when Trez gets injured, we can have a new point man
that is when they give dv enought time to play u dont excet a guy in 10 min to cope to the atmosphere and dv needs time to score and hes good he just need one goal to break his tension and hes off into goals sensaion

Jul 12, 2002
I think that you're all over-looking something that's rather important. Trezeguet scores a lot, right. He doesn't really help anybody else score, though. Trezguet basically either scores when he gets the ball, or gives it away. A player like Zlatan doesn't score as much, but he provides much better for his team mates. Furthermore, Zlatan can act as a target man. We have some good longball servers, but Trezeguet doesn't do anything with them. If we had a player like Zlatan who can take down highballs, but also has the skill to make something of them, then we would be a much more dangerous team. The point is that Zlatan and Trezeguet each have their own strengths and weaknesses. If you value a complete player who will contribute to the team, then Zlatan is your man. If you think that Juventus is fine playing with ten men and a wall, then Trezeguet is good.

slack

Dec 13, 2002
The fact that Trez remains our topscorer despite everything says a lot. The problem isn't with the point man up there but with the service in general. Why wouldn't it be better if Juve irons out her problems in the playing system with existing personnel instead? Our forwards don't need extra help from another striker. They just need to get their act together and play cohesively as a unit. What's the point of getting another talent only to go down the same damning route we're seeing now? As it is, our attack is as fragmented and static as it can get. A target man is hardly the solution. Some strong runners with the ball upfront (ie. a Boksic who can score) would do very nicely though. The only consistent longball server this squad has is Nedved. Appiah and Tach gives the occasional blinder but that's basically about it. Our crossers are decent and nothing more so to suggest that Trez is wasting route-one chances is untrue. Zlatan is unknown quantity and hardly that complete a player. Lastly, what are the chances of Juve acquiring a player who appears to have an overly high opinion of himself and shoots his mouth off at every given opportunity? Doesn't sit very well with the club's criterion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)