do we need a player like Trezegue??? (1 Viewer)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I mean he is all the time injured ,once in his legs and some times
in his shoulder , and when he is playing he is always waits for the ball
why the hell we are keeping him , we need another real striker please sell
him to chelsea or barca.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
You know it's quite funny (and sad):

When a Juve player has a few good games/got a few goals, he's the saviour of the team and peple would say we have to keep him no matter what..he's part of Juve...Juve wouldn't do without him.

When a player has a few (ok....maybe more) not-so-good performance then we yell sell the bloody bastard we don't need him...

Now I understand why people say Juve fans are spoiled.

Just my personal opinion. Pls ignore me if you don't like what I said.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
He's not always injured, that shoulder injury is just an unfortunate recurrence of something that happened before. We need a player like Trezeguet to be our point-man, someone we can depend on to finish whether the ball comes in on the ground or in the air.

If we only had creative players like Del Piero and Miccoli playing all the time, we'd score a grand total of 0 goals from crosses all season. I'd only replace Trezeguet if we already purchased a suitable replacement, and slowly phased him in, much like we did with Inzaghi when Trezeguet first arrived.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
That's true, sadly. Trezeguet is our best killer-striker at the moment. Not as good as Inzaghi but still better than DiViao and we all know Del Piero doesn't have the sniper instinct and I'm starting to doubt Miccoli as well.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++
No, it's the truth Meow. It's how people think. Fortunately managers usually have a more long-term view of things.
Maybe you're right. I jsut feel frustrated about how fast could a person change his mind.

:undecide:

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juvefreak ] ++
And here you finde the next thread where people judge Trezeguet :fero::groan::wallbang:
yeah, i'm with ya juvefreak :D

we've talked about this like a million times already.....:dontcare:

ahmed_sabry

Jan 31, 2004
although trezgol bad these days but simple he is our top goal scorer in serei a , i think if he back to his form he will be the best in serie a , i don't know what happend to him after injurey , i hope he back to 2001\2002 season level (24 goals without spot kicks )

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Indeed......:D

Just waiting for trez's next hattrick and people will start another thread to say what a talented player he is...:dontcare:

Don't get me wrong... sure I grumble a bit when he doesn't play well in a match but basically I like him.

I don't dislike any Juve players.:cool:

And I bet this thread will be closed soon.

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #14
    trez is our top scorer althought he is all the time injured or just watching
    that make me question where is the other players if trez scores more than them even if he dont play all the time???

Aug 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
    him to chelsea or barca.

well injuries come and go its not like hes faking them!
    wel his job is a striker but sadly not a very fast one
    he knows how to give the finishing touches to the goals and without him we ahve noticed somthing missing we notice that he is an important assist dont forget he is right now our top scorer aswell

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
    him to chelsea or barca.

yeah..sure... sell him.... he is only the joint second top scorer in Serie A :rolleyes:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    which just shows how bad things are goin this season
    my mistake .... treze is now 3rd after totti..

but ... how come our striker being in top 3 shows how bad things are going this season :wth:

damm.... no wonder Inter fans want to blow up Christian Vieri...he is now 5th .:wallbang:

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    does elayyan think trez likes to get injured....? i bet if u ask him, which he hates most.....losing a game or getting injured, i bet he wud say the latter.

sometimes i wish trez wud leave juve, coz some of us just take him for granted :stuckup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)