Diogo--->Juve--->Palermo? (3 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Oddo is out of the question in my view now. He's not much better than Zebina anyway.
Well, he IS a better than Zebina, but he's also at least 3 years older.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #28
    So let's by Seitaridis for 6m €. He's better defensively than all the ones mentioned. :D

Jul 28, 2002
    the next carlos, lol, that was meant to be athirson.

None of these players are particulary inspiring especially the prospect of bonera and oddo...thats downright scary.......Zebina or Bon/Oddo as our full backs.....nightmare:eek::dazed:

Dec 26, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
    the next carlos, lol, that was meant to be athirson.

None of these players are particulary inspiring especially the prospect of bonera and oddo...thats downright scary.......Zebina or Bon/Oddo as our full backs.....nightmare:eek::dazed:
    No my friend, Moggi signed Cesar Pellegrin with Zalayete in 1998 both were supposed to be a young Urguayan talent, Cesar Pellegrin played as a left back and was known as a good free kick taker...

So next day after Moggi signed him he declared that he is the next Roberto Carlos and when they asked him about Zalayeta he said that he brought a player smiliar to Vieri's attitude...

This kind of announcement remmber me with "Ruben Oliviera is the best young talent in south America" :howler:

Jul 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++

No my friend, Moggi signed Cesar Pellegrin with Zalayete in 1998 both were supposed to be a young Urguayan talent, Cesar Pellegrin played as a left back and was known as a good free kick taker...

So next day after Moggi signed him he declared that he is the next Roberto Carlos and when they asked him about Zalayeta he said that he brought a player smiliar to Vieri's attitude...

This kind of announcement remmber me with "Ruben Oliviera is the best young talent in south America" :howler:
    no my friend i think u misunderstand my post. I fully understand what u said about pellegrin and zala in the previous post.....but what i said about athirson was what was being spread around the forum etc when athirson was signed....i remember the Football italia article quoting him as the next carlos.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    Oddo isn't really good at defending, but his offensive qualities are waaaay better then Zebina's. The point is that with Camoranesi as right midfielder we don't need a right back who makes runs.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
    Oddo isn't really good at defending, but his offensive qualities are waaaay better then Zebina's. The point is that with Camoranesi as right midfielder we don't need a right back who makes runs.

true

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)