Dimitar Berbatov (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shock

Sep 21, 2011
There are new rumors again, that he is on the list Conte presented to Marota and co for a January transfer.

Do you think it's possible we get him? If yes, for what price? Do you even think he will fit our style?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
For 5m I'd take him. I have a serious bias towards that player, love him. It would be great having two Vucinic types in attack :)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I don't want him. He;s good but would be a waste of money at this point.
Certainly depends on the price. For 5million? He would give Matri challenge and he would be a nice overall edition to the squad. Plus, it would be nice to piss off Cronios :D

OP

shock

Sep 21, 2011
  • Thread Starter #7
    Yeah, i have a lot of friends in Bulgaria who are Inter and Milan fans and they even said they would buy him and bench him, than see him sign with us :)

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Certainly depends on the price. For 5million? He would give Matri challenge and he would be a nice overall edition to the squad. Plus, it would be nice to piss off Cronios :D
    :D

I wouldn't put him in for Matri though, he offers so much with his speed and movement that Berba doesn't have.

Speaking of movement, look at Chicharito's first goal around 0:50. Trolled Cahill big time.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    I've always thought Berbatov suits Serie A better than EPL.

Having said that, I'll pass on him, we've got Matri already. Quag is here too. Wouldn't be wise to sign a striker in January before offloading Iaq and amowri.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    Why do we need another CF, don't we have enough of those? If we are to buy one it better be someone like Jovetic.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    berba is terribly inconsistant but i gotta say though he has a brilliant first touch. I dont know if he is motivated enough and hungry enough to do well at Juve
    My thinking: If he has ever been motivated in his entire career it's right now. It's got to be burning his balkan soul to be the EPL topscorer last season and to be excluded from the squad now. I really want this guy here, would cause chaos in the opposing defenses.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Signing him in January would defenitely rival and possibly surpass Matri's signing in January (and as benched as he has been, should be bargain price). Would instantly become the 2nd most skillfull forward in the team (naturally Ale 1st). He is both very creative/technical, and a good target player, rare combination (ala Ibra). Would be worth it for a good offer, if one offloads one of the deadbeats, or Quagmire, who seems to persona non grata for Conte.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    We'd have two extremely lazy, inconsisten yet brilliant Balkan players in the team :p

Its like you are describing every "(attacking) balkan player in history :p

But FYI, Dimitar is like twice more creative, and considerably more technical, latter says alot, because Vuci has excellent technique.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)