Difference in tactics, from zlatan to trezi (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sid ] ++
could try 4-1-2-1-2

----------------------------Buffon

Zebina---------Thuram----------Canna--------Zambro

-------------Blasi/Appiah/Emerson/Tacci

Camo/Olivera-----------------------------Nedved/Kapo

---------------------------Del Piero

------------Zlatan/Zala------------Trez

This would be great, i luv it

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
thats just dumb
Yeah it is Don. We would shoot ourselves in the foot with that formation. Anything to get Del Piero into the squad, because everyone knows that the most likely partnership when David returns is Ibrahimovic-Trezeguet.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think blasi, emerson and nedved can form a midfield to accomodate del piero, zlatan and trez upfront. but it does mean that we lose out on nedveds runs and attacking power.

but then again, if zlatan plays well and trez is scoring and del piero aint doing anything, why not just go for zlatan and trez?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
but then again, if zlatan plays well and trez is scoring and del piero aint doing anything, why not just go for zlatan and trez?
that's the question on everyone's lips.

Hopefully Capello will be wiser than Lippi and field the players who are in the best form.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Hopefully Capello will be wiser than Lippi and field the players who are in the best form.
That is one of my bigger concerns, but I think Capello will make the right decision.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
Lippi has been nurturing Del Piero from his early beginning..its his masterpice... rather logical if he finds it heavy hearted to not stand by Del Piero...

i am happy if Capello is free from that burden though....

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I understand what you're saying, but it got to a point where one could even say that constantly fielding Del Piero became a conflict of interests between Lippi and the team

I think Capello came in at the perfect time

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Yeah it is Don. We would shoot ourselves in the foot with that formation. Anything to get Del Piero into the squad, because everyone knows that the most likely partnership when David returns is Ibrahimovic-Trezeguet.
again with Dp?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

You can only smile when you read a post like this one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)