Diego Tristan (1 Viewer)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

could have some truth in it knowing that Tristan and the depor coach hate each other. Tristan was a Sub for most of the last season.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Tuttosport isnt that reliable and they put too many bullshits that are so clearly in favor of Juve it is unreal :D.
There is no doubt that Tristan and Irrueta doesnt get along too well, and it is probably down to Tristan's laziness (My friend who saw Valencia vs Depor Supercup match couple years back described him as a fat bloated hamburger:D), and unwillingness to make runs. Beside, Walter Pandiani had a fantastic year last year and he has one heck of header.:cool:. However, I do think Tristan is available for a right price which Zala clearly isnt. Beside, I am not sure whether Juve should take Tristan's fat wage, huge ego, lack of work ethic, and declining form at his stage of career.
Far better to go for young hungry striker who has something to prove.:)

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
tristan sucks..... zala better.. IMO!
you played CM too much.....face reality dude...Tristan have become the top scorer for CL when Zala scored once for Juve(the barca goal, who could forget....sweet memory):cheesy:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sidz-Inzaghi ] ++

you played CM too much.....face reality dude...Tristan have become the top scorer for CL when Zala scored once for Juve(the barca goal, who could forget....sweet memory):cheesy:

Not true. He scored against Olympiakos last year, when we won 7-0.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)