Diego Ribas da Cunha (9 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
But on the other hand, it shows how much ambitious this player is, he joined Wolfsburg who ended up in the lower half of the table in Bundesliga.
Was he supposed to reject that move? Nope, we wanted him gone and he accept it. He's not an idiot like Tiago to reject everything and screw us over. It's a professional attitude.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Anyone daring to say that we're even weaker than last year?
No chance.

Agreed, this transfer is strange, mainly because our midfield was looking staggeringly wonderful just yesterday. But also, due to the moderate fee.

I assume that we are to sign someone BIG. Its not just ALL the juventini the world over who will see swapping Diego for Natali, as fucked up and a massively obvious step backwards, its the management also...My faith in Marotta, Del Neri and Andrea Agnelli, remains, for now, intact. But that is hinging now, hugely upon a major signing appearing before the end of this transfer window.

Diego is NOT a support striker. Neither is he suited to a 4-4-1-1. though I am sure he could have done wickedly in that role, especually with krasic nearby...still. I assume we are to sign a replacement for trezeguet, a target man, and also, spend large on the support striker position.

the skies were so blue, and now they seem so dark, but I have retained hope...

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
I agree. It's a laughable deal.

Even IF we buy somebody better, the price on this deal is :tdown:
And that is exactly why i want to see the official announcement, I can't believe marotta only getting max 17million for him, he seemed to know how to do business in the last few months

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
dusan i prefer the first option, i love alex but we cannot expect him to start.

it would be awesome if we got rossi an kept trez.

they really complicated everything.

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
"According to Spanish rumours, Juventus are tracking Real Madrid midfielder Rafael Van der Vaart (27) and they have already made an offer of €14m for signing the Dutch player, who is also a Manchester United target."

"Following Antonio Di Natale's refusal to join them, Juventus will now try to sign another forward. The options are Fabio Quagliarella (Napoli) and Giuseppe Rossi (Villarreal), although they are much more expensive than Di Natale."

footballpress.net

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)